What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I will say I’ve always hoped for the BB pirates vs M3 fights to be about the Monster trio to have to fight without their main powers:

Luffy fighting without his DF
Zoro fighting without his swords
Sanji fighting without his fire

Luffys devil fruit we know gets cancelled by the Yami Yami no Mi
Zoros swords can be completely “cleared” if Shiryu awakens his fruits allowing him to turn objects intangible and invisible
Sanji I hoped Lafitte would be able to erase oxygen with whatever flying fruit he has, but it would work with Kuzan as well since his cold was able to cancel out magma the hottest substance in OP
:cheers:
I actually really like these ideas :christindeed:

Nah man he isn't stealing nika. Oda will flesh nika with luffy because joy boy is linked with it

We were expecting kaido df but that ship has sailed .

Sengoku df is good fit ngl
I think it would be cool if Blackbeard steals Luffy's fruit, but is unable to use Gear 5 because he lacks the qualities that truly make Luffy Joyboy: namely his willngness to spread joy and freedom to others

Because Kuzan isn't an actually trying to be a part of it, he doesn't support and follow Teach like his actual subbordinates do, something that Shyriu does.

This is like saying Marco is above Oden because he was the 1st Division Commander

The situation is even worse here, cuz Kuzan is clearly setting something up
Cover: "Blackbeard Pirates, Kuzan and Van Augur"

Because Kuzan isn't an actually trying to be a part of it, he doesn't support and follow Teach like his actual subbordinates do, something that Shyriu does.

This is like saying Marco is above Oden because he was the 1st Division Commander

The situation is even worse here, cuz Kuzan is clearly setting something up
Bb said he doesnt trust shyriu like kuzan:kayneshrug:

Of course BB used yami and not haki.

Haki would be like an over kill for someone like law who is still struggling with it:arnoling:

So, you want your boi to be saved by someone else? Well what else you can expect from someone who is about to get neg/low diff:kobeha::kobeha:
BB has weak haki lol. He said himself that he would get turned to stone if he let Hancock go from his hands.

BB is over reliant on fruits. He is cocky as hell since he has multiple overpowered fruits. And that will be his ultimate undoing.

I don't think Law needs saving against BB alone. But it looks like he has most of his crew there. And laws crew is trash. Law ain't gonna beat up All the BBp alone obviously. But, his fight against BB WILL be a high-extreme diff.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it would be cool if Blackbeard steals Luffy's fruit, but is unable to use Gear 5 because he lacks the qualities that truly make Luffy Joyboy: namely his willngness to spread joy and freedom to others
Doesn't BB in order to steal someone's df he needs to kill the user first

I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious with those answers. Are we supposed to believe Law blocks GGnM because stopped Over Heat? Am I reading this right.

No, I don't think one GGnM punch ends Law but it paralyzes him temporarily for a bit making him vulnerable to a consecutive attack.
My point is you’re severely underestimating Law if you think that will be enough to gimp him

luffy didnt use future sight in marineford. that was mihawk using CoC+CoO to project images of his attacks in luffy's mind to test his focus. he literally says something like "oh, you're calmer than expected" after luffy is smart enough to pull back his attack so he doesnt get his arms cut off.
I kinda like that. I want to see CoC sort of extending CoO like what it does with CoA.

Perhaps Shanks future sight killer is CoC + CoO too.

Status
Not open for further replies.