What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was just spit balling ideas. I don't think Law needs anyone to save his ass. He will do it himself. Law will high-extreme diff him.

Amputate is literally Law's most basic attack lol. It's just cutting people in a room. And BB had to use Yami powers to counter that. So that's not a great look for BB at all.

Oda ain't about to kill Law. And if he gets captured he's as good as dead. So he won't get captured. Thus, the conclusion is that he will escape. And the most simple way for that would be of someone or something interrupted their fight.
Of course BB used yami and not haki.

Haki would be like an over kill for someone like law who is still struggling with it:arnoling:

So, you want your boi to be saved by someone else? Well what else you can expect from someone who is about to get neg/low diff:kobeha::kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao at these Zturds trying to wank Shyriu over Kuzan out of nowhere

Dude can't even defeat Moria in a sneak attack

Meanwhile Aokiji casually one shots far stronger characters

Stop clowning yourselves so much
You wank sanji a pedo who got his leg smashed by vergo cry

where is mihawks advanced haki?

bud couldnt hit him at marineford, luffy without observation > mihawk with "clairvoyance"

There is no such thing as crew boosting captain, title doesnt boost bounty, no one knows about rocks anymore, you mean the threat who considered pretimeskip daz bonez to be strong

so you think crew gets boosted by captain, i agreed, very based take, mihawks bounty is inflated

titles mean nothing both kaido and whitebeard got beaten with Worlds Strongest titles

Next person drive on through
Lmao shut the fuck up

"Crew boosting"
Shanks crew is literally reason for Shanks bounty..it literally says it in chapter in which he got his bounty

Imagine being clueless enough to think an entire fleet..armada..commanders don't raise your threat level

At least when I debate with marine fans like @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ I am talking to adults

The kinda moronic shit Yonkoturds say really makes you lose brain cells sometime.

G

Gorosei Informer

Since an iceberg caused the sinking of the Titanic after it crashed it into it, I wonder if this will foreshadow Aokiji with his ice powers trying to sink Blackbeard and his Titanic Captains?

Or is Oda going for an "ironic subversion of expectations" where Aokiji has fully allied/aligned himself with Blackbeard and gone truly rogue?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Lmao
"Yet to prove anything"

Meanwhile Oda:
"Mihawk is stronger than Shanks"
"Mihawk is a bigger threat than even his Yonko captain"
"Mihawks strength alone is worth more than an emperor and his entire crew"

Imagine thinking a Marine Hunter Solo WSS with bounty of 3.6 billion and a Black blade needs to prove himself..as if he hasn't done it already.

Who else needs to prove himself?
Rocks D Xebec
Joy Boy??

Because these are the only characters whose hype is comparable to Mihawks at this point

Yonko cucks are dog shit compared to him

Zoro canonically is stronger than Big Mom and Blackbeard and is far below Mihawk by his own admission
Luffy and Kaido neg Mihawk.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Still coping I see

Your boi already got some good feats - played some role in killing BM and now stood up against BB. That's awesome

But his end is near.. enjoy his presence on panel as much as you can because soon he will be joining BM in after life :suresure:
you said the same thing last chap but still nothing happened other than fierce fight

The fight have been awhile now and made it global headlines with Akainu knowing

:milaugh:

I will say I’ve always hoped for the BB pirates vs M3 fights to be about the Monster trio to have to fight without their main powers:

Luffy fighting without his DF
Zoro fighting without his swords
Sanji fighting without his fire

Luffys devil fruit we know gets cancelled by the Yami Yami no Mi
Zoros swords can be completely “cleared” if Shiryu awakens his fruits allowing him to turn objects intangible and invisible
Sanji I hoped Lafitte would be able to erase oxygen with whatever flying fruit he has, but it would work with Kuzan as well since his cold was able to cancel out magma the hottest substance in OP
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.