What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah thats true, plus hes associated with laughing and being jolly like the Buddha! A Dark/Evil Buddha would be such an interesting and unique twist, very bold of Oda!

Ties in with the Journey to the West influences as you said too ofc, Wukong Luffy vs Evil Buddha Blackbeard lol. I know Kidd is meant to represent the Demon Ox King or w/e but maybe Kaido could too?

Thats quite an idea too, shockwaves with earthquakes and darkness, damn...Plus with the Buddhas golden statue form or w/e, that would help BB with his increased pain sensitvity or w/e he has? Takes more damage than usual? Durability might be his biggest issue before a fruit like this too?

Buddha has all kinds of crazy powers too potentially, especially if it awakens into the actual Buddha? Rather than just being more like the Buddha Statue although its a Zoan though?
  • Daibutsu (大仏?) is the Japanese term, often used informally, for large statues of Buddha, in particular Japanese Buddha statuary.
  • In the Viz Manga it is called the Human-Human Fruit, Model: Buddha
  • It is unknown if the transformation used during the Summit War of Marineford is his hybrid form or his full transformation
  • In One Piece: Burning Blood, it is claimed in the Hito Hito no Mi Keyword Log entry (which covers both the standard model and Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu) that this fruit bestows the abilities of a superhuman, such as a massive body and superlative brain.
  • This was the last Zoan-type Devil Fruit, as well as the last Devil Fruit overall, to be revealed in the series before the timeskip.
Since it was the last DF revealed before the timeskip, maybe it will return in the endgame of post TS and thus OP overall in a similar way with Blackbeard? Hence why we're hardly seen what the fruit is capable of/being used so far too?
Basically all of this exactly. I’m a sucker for thematic powers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
shiryu would be negged by uni
Oh you are here.

You recovered very quickly after getting bodied yesterday :milaugh::milaugh:

I just don’t see a point of him at all
You got saved from BB killing law because law still has some importance

Be grateful :kata:

Still coping I see

Your boi already got some good feats - played some role in killing BM and now stood up against BB. That's awesome

But his end is near.. enjoy his presence on panel as much as you can because soon he will be joining BM in after life :suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

If you can dual an Admiral/Yonkou level enemy for a decent period of time, I put you in YC1.

Queen can't actually fight Big Mom, she wrecked him 1v1.

Jozu shrugged off Mihawk's attack, Vista kept Mihawk busy, Marco clashed with Kizaru... so, I have them all at YC1-level.

I have Yamato a little higher than all three, as well, since she was able to handle Kaido for a decent amount of time without taking any great damage.
Thats interesting, I do feel Jozu and Vista feel more like the powerhouses of WBs crew rather than Marco and Ace tbh. It would make more sense imo, especially Jozu too. Would explain why Oda has seemingly "forgotten" them post TS too. Queen was more impressive to me than King and felt like more of a threat too, although the anime has made King look fairly better at least too though so far.

Honestly, if this helps reduce Mihawk slander, I'm all for it too then lol. So tired of these stupid YC5 Mihawk "jokes".

negged mc 5 times, he negated plot armor, mihawk couldnt even beat a fodder character
MC lol
Luffy is a fucking fodder

If Mihawk used one named attack on current Luffy he would die such a horrible death..even Joy Boy fucking Luffy in the ass and pumping hum with all his cum inside won't be able to save him.

Kaido needs be pirate for 30 years..need a crew..a fleet..Yonko title..rocks dick riding to be seen as Mihawk level threat.

His strength alone isn't even half or Mihawks.

If mihawk joining buggys yonko crew gets him 3.6 Billion bounty

Him joining Kaidos yonko crew will give him 5.4 Billion

As WSS >> Yonko is confirmed in manga.

Which one do you think would be good for him? Would you prefer him to get a new one or one we know already too? I'm also debating if it needs to be a Zoan or now but it would have to be Mythical regardless if its a Zoan ofc. I am wondering if hes gonna end up having a deliberate counterpart to Nika too somehow? I hope not but Oda may go down that route too.
I think Blackbeard is gonna steal the Nika. No other mythical zoan makes sense for him at this point

That will require some asspull tho
Zoro and Luffy will achieve their titles around the same time, and only after raftel will the Strawhats fight the WG logically.
Why Mihawk would come to Laugh tale and fights Zoro ? Someone who doesn't care about anything won't come there.
Luffy will become the PK at Laugh Tale against BB, where Zoro will fight Kuzan or Shiryu.

Status
Not open for further replies.