What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Mihawk fighting Vista can either be seen as proving that Mihawk is weak and can't beat a weak swordsman, or Vista is strong and can fight Mihawk.

People like to choose the option that makes the swordsmen look bad.

I think Queen has more consistent attack power, it's just... Queen cannot be bothered to take a fight seriously. Queen HAS NO RIGHT to complain about Jack's decision making.

Don't worry, we'll get the new and improved Beast Pirates in Wano Act 4
:jackaugh:
This is what frustrates me about Oda, OP and the community. Due to Odas choices and writing style and such, we're still unable to truly scale certain characters and why the likes of Vista was able to clash with Mihawk, when Mihawk should have been able to swat him away like a fly theoretically but also Mihawk was equal rivals with Shanks, who is a Yonko and greatly feared for his strength too ofc. We're left constantly guessing for years if not even a decade or two at least on where certain characters rank/place and how they compare/fare to certain others too.

Yeah Queen doesnt have the same kind of relentless, devoted, gung ho attitude Jack has and is more like a troll and just does whatever serves him and his interests best, even if it screws over his own allies, hes like chaotic neutral or even chaotic evil?

Jack deserves so much support/praise/love for how hard he tries and doesn't give up, the exact opposite of a coward. A brutally loyal brute who is brutal to his enemies especially too and the definition of ride or die.

Oh god not Act 4 please! Lmao! 4 years of Wano destroyed me! As if a 2 year lockdown IRL wasnt bad enough! Wano felt like lockdown for the story but twice as long!

Theres still certain things Im desperate to see from Wano and that we should have done, including that sudden reveal of original/old Wano at the end there and some particular unresolved plotlines too. (cough Zoro especially).

I just find it hard to believe Oda sacrificed all of that and doesn't intend to return to it somehow but maybe the next cover story arc will involve Yamato hopefully and maybe even Carrot and they will discover some interesting things before they rejoin the story, like Jinbeis cover story arc?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I mean I can't understand how anyone can not like Mihawk at this point

Dude is coolest character in the series
He hasn't done anything, I don't think silent brooding is cool
Stop it you re a goofy and Pedoji fan we get it:endthis:
Who the hell are you lmao. I'm not tribalistc like everyone else, Luffy is my favorite but I like all the strawhats, imagine thinking that im a sanji fan when I regularly meme about Jinbei being stronger than him

luffy didnt use future sight in marineford. that was mihawk using CoC+CoO to project images of his attacks in luffy's mind to test his focus. he literally says something like "oh, you're calmer than expected" after luffy is smart enough to pull back his attack so he doesnt get his arms cut off.
Oda only came up with FS because he created Mihawk as someone who could see the future (clairvoyant) and he didn't want to make Luffy completely useless against Zoro's rival, FS is such an organic power that only 3 characters are confirmed to have it in 25 years of manga. :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

Iceberg low diffs the Blackbeard Pirates!?!?!?

:bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:
Lmaoooo i was gonna joke about that! Suddenly not a coincidence Franky is part of the SHs too? Maybe this was Frankys secret Anti Kaido weapon? Lmfao.

Iceburg gonna rock up with the most broken DF out of nowhere, just for the hell of it! Sinks the whole BBP like Law should be doing with his powers right now lol.

I did think why is BB trying to fly on Doc Q and Stronger who can barely carry both of them too especially BB as well, over the ocean especially and they are all DF users too? Is BB really gonna go for a crew of all DF users and thus be completely vulnerable to drowning or is he gonna find a way to overcome that for his crew somehow?

I really liked Iceburg too, he was cool, pun not intended lol. Water 7 I also really loved in design and such, the floating city of water or w/e One Piece Venice even?

He hasn't done anything, I don't think silent brooding is cool

Who the hell are you lmao. I'm not tribalistc like everyone else, Luffy is my favorite but I like all the strawhats, imagine thinking that im a sanji fan when I regularly meme about Jinbei being stronger than him
Well I just like different nuances of his character

Like what is his motivation for hunting marines..did he have vendetta against them??

Idea of a dude solo on coffin boat running around New world hunting admirals..getting past storms and sea kings just on a coffin boat is bad ass on his own

He has most versatility and originality in his actions too. Idea of Marines chasing him excites him as potential a challenge for him thinking they might send few admirals after him..but him realizing they just wanted to distrib his sleep

He rejects Emperor title but comes up with plan to use Buggy as a face and be shadow yonko in the back

Why does he tame Baboons..his soft spot for animals

His soft spot for perona and Zoro

His layer with Shanks

I mean there is so much to unpack with Mihawk.

He just feels like a far superior character than Shanks to me.

I mean when he got introduced..they said his eyes can kill you..just a bad ass introducion..one of the best in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.