What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Momonga obviously doesn't have Boa level haki. So he had to use pain to clear his impure thoughts. That doesn't disprove anything.

And gauging someone using haki is not said to be an exceptional skill. That's a basic application of Coa.

I agree he will taste defeat against luffy. But he won't be mid digging Law either.

Law is not a hype tool at all. Law has his own goals that tie him to the goal of luffy and the manga. He is not getting killed before he finds that.

Law will at the very least push BB to high diff. BB will have to put real effort in if he wants to beat Law. The fights just started. And nothings happened so far. Law used a basic move, BB countered it. That's all. We will see how the fight goes.
I already told you how fight will go

Law getting wrecked would trend in op community :milaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Sulong Bepo is god king of the verse which is why he wasn't on the rooftop. He would neg Kaido and Big Mom solo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Overheat was portrayed as a OHKO, Meteors were decimating Green Bit. It’s not ridiculous you’re just being obtuse
It OHKO'd who? And it's not like Law tanked Over Heat, he blocked it with the sword. It was never particularly implied to be overpowered. Kaido's air slashes crippled Kiku, and Zoro deflected it with one hand. Now, are we gonna assume one arm Zoro with CoA can block GGnM punches?

Law cut the meteor, and it was one of the smallest ones Fujitora used. He redirected the second one. He used hax to counter them both times, how does that even help when BB is touching him? Are you seriously saying I am being obtuse while trying to debate me without even reading my posts? You legit have no clue what we are even discussing.

Sakazukis murder of the Ohara citizens who the world government said could be free is… questionable.
How can you call that for fun, like you think Akainu derived joy from killing these people.
He does things thoroughly, there he said that if any of the scholars escaped all the sacrifices would've been a complete waste. Everything he does is based on a view of justice, which is like any other justice but is absolute and executed to the last breath.

I’m not saying “why Akainus a bad person” I don’t care about his morality; I was saying what Kuzans goal might be “trying to figure out what the WGs goal is.” And likely a personal issue with Sakazuki trying to figure out why they put stock in him.
Kuzan is not a child to question why the WG want Akainu on top, he knows exactly why. Kuzan isn't a saint he still murdered Saul in cold blood, but it's just that he finds Akainu's ways to be a bit too extreme. Ohara likely changed him tho.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki I think you guys underestimate Magallen tbh

A revolutionary top commander..future 1.9 billion and future 1.1 billion pirate were shitting their pants and running away from him

He said and it has to make sense that he has strength to execute any prisoner on his on if shit hits the fan.

He should be very close to an admiral if not on their level.
He still got shit on by the BBPs, the same crew that fled Akainu. I never underestimated him, he's a YC1+ in my books but any admiral mid diffs him at least

Status
Not open for further replies.