What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total why Kaido impressive by Law Attack, an visibly annoyed by the scabbard. Reading an Comprehending’s not ur thing huh
:ihaha:
Visually impressed :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

This is quite possibly Zoro's weakest attack

It is stronger than 99.999% of Law's entire arsenal.

CoC Tatsumaki >> Puncture Ville
Post automatically merged:

Luffy never fought Yonko teach. What’s up with all this random cross scaling

What about his Attack speed, ain’t seem to tag shit yet. Law has him on the defensive
:myman:
So Yonko cuck teach suddenly pulled out Reflexes from ass that he couldn't learn in 48 years of his life lmao??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It will happen literally, everyone has beaten BB and then bit the dust(Luffy/Ace):goyea:
Yes;!

BB always take the hit .

He took against Ace

Against Luffy

He even took WB gura and stood up.

And, law bois think landing amputate on BB is big feat. Didn't know they think so low of their fav lmao

Telling you the truth.

If law can't even put this much fight then he is not worthy to stand against BB.
Come on. You were arguing earlier that BB didn't even use haki and countered amputation with just yami. But now that we know Law actually might've cut BB, where's that argument? Why did he get cut? Did he forget to use haki and Yami?

Guys hear me out

Kuzan is confirmed to be a BBP, Shiryuu is BBP vc according to a color spread

Vice captains are leagues above all other subordinates (duh)

Shiryuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kuzan

Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji

Therefore, we can have Zoro vs Shiryuu and Sanji vs Kuzan without any weird powerscaling issues (Kuzan is not that strong btw, he teamed up with a Guy who's ussop level to take
Down Jack level Cracker)

I'm no Sanji fan, I'm no Zoro fan either, I'm an admiral downplayer

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And he probably awakened that as well.
I was with you until this lol, Shiryu awakening his fruit in 1 month?

Awakening takes a decade bruh. I’m not opposed to Shiryu showing more than Absalom but Shiryu has a roughly 0% chance of awakening before EOS unless Teach pulls some BS lol.

That should be enough to put him above Aokiji, or at least its not far fetched.
Nah, Aokiji was already stronger than Magellan, probably by a big margin too. I’m fine with Shiryu being low top tier with no fruit but Kuzan is legit stronger than Blackbeard right now lol, Shiryu is not as strong as Teach atm.

So far Oda is drawing the Law vs Blackbeard battle as a parallel event to what is happening in Egghead

So Law is basically getting his own side story with the potential final villain outside of the SHs adventures

Yet some people think Oda doesn't draw him as a Deuteragonist :josad:
So just like ace vs bb? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.