What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy never fought Yonko teach. What’s up with all this random cross scaling

What about his Attack speed, ain’t seem to tag shit yet. Law has him on the defensive
:myman:
Luffy did clash with BB lmao

At impel down and actually landed a punch at him and then BB bleeded luffy with another punch

As I said, BB took attack head on from ace, luffy and wb and then went into offensive.

Law is dead meat the moment BB will be on offensive.

Landing amputate on BB as a feat...meh have higher standards for your boi but I guess he isn't that capable after all :milaugh:

Oh my fucking G.....

I hope the last line about Vegapunk doesn't mean he is a hidden Revo/working with them.

The worst fucking nightmare of OP writing.
yeah it would be completely unbelievable and unprecedented if he were working with the revolutionaries. he never had any connection with them before, and its not like he helped kuma because he wanted to help dragons son 500 chapters ago :seriously::seriously::seriously:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guys hear me out

Kuzan is confirmed to be a BBP, Shiryuu is BBP vc according to a color spread

Vice captains are leagues above all other subordinates (duh)

Shiryuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kuzan

Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji

Therefore, we can have Zoro vs Shiryuu and Sanji vs Kuzan without any weird powerscaling issues (Kuzan is not that strong btw, he teamed up with a Guy who's ussop level to take
Down Jack level Cracker)

I'm no Sanji fan, I'm no Zoro fan either, I'm an admiral downplayer
Bullshit.

If Kaido joined SHP during Wano and we know Zoro is VC does that mean Zoro is stronger than Kaido at that point?

No.

There are scenarios in which VC is 2nd strongest but not all the time.

He can't do either
Roof Top Zoro's 30 broken bones Ashura will Kill Big Mom as she is not even 1/10th as durable as Kaido.

Current CoC coating Zoro with just a mere butter knife produces more damage output than Puncture Ville
Ztards can keep dream about what he can do. In reality ashrura was ass, either Yonko tank 4-5 of those.

An current CoC zoro wasn’t paired with G5 strongest attack in the arc, it actually irrelevant nobody says anything even Kaido knowing Ling just fell. It’s probably 1/10th as power as PW

Oh my fucking G.....

I hope the last line about Vegapunk doesn't mean he is a hidden Revo/working with them.

The worst fucking nightmare of OP writing.
I'm afraid it is true. And I have had this feeling that he has been affiliated with the RA for a long time, even if I hope it wasn't the case.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah it would be completely unbelievable and unprecedented if he were working with the revolutionaries. he never had any connection with them before, and its not like he helped kuma because he wanted to help dragons son 500 chapters ago :seriously::seriously::seriously:
I know this Mr. Brainiac.

It's just so underwhelming, no twist at all. Dude will be an ally in a matter of time and SHs basically have the strongest Nakamas in the world.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So again nothing but headcanon. Literally the entire bold just shit u made up. Current BB doesn’t even have speed feats, besides the blitz on Hancock. Stop make shit up as u go along
is

BB doesn't have speed feats; that's what I literally said in my post lmao. He didn't blitz Hancock, he caught her off-guard when she was attacking Coby. No one made anything up. Everything I said is a canon fact. Shiryu doesn't even need speed feats to approach BB in the first place.

This honestly one of ur rare dumb moments. Aoe literally one of the best methods for catching a character u can’t physical see or aren’t as fast as. This literally common sense at that, tf is Invisibility going to do to an ability. That can literally tilt an entire fucking island over?
Yeah, blowing things in the East when the man is standing behind you is gonna counter invisibility lmao. What does tilting the island even do other than making it hard for both BB as well as his opponent to stand on the ground? Do you think it magically cancels invisibility? Do you even think before writing, bro?

Finds objects not in Law Field of vision. The bold u trying ur best to misinterpret the ability lmao. Law clearly use the ability to steal multiple phones he couldn’t physically see. Shyiru invisibility irrelevant he finds him immediately.
Being invisible and being not being visible while being covered by something are two completely different things. Don't act like you're in a place to lecture others when you can't even grasp basic shit. You have no arguments but screaming headcanon in every other line and resort to using insults every time you failed to prove a point. Take some rest and recharge yourself, then you might be able to come up with intelligent arguments instead of pointless insults.

Awakening takes a decade bruh. I’m not opposed to Shiryu showing more than Absalom but Shiryu has a roughly 0% chance of awakening before EOS unless Teach pulls some BS lol.
Well it depends on your skill level
Blackbeard got his fruit fairly recently and he will probably have awakened it as well.

Shiryu is skilled enough to be head jailer of Impel down and match Magallen's effort with his skills alone.
That is a special talent

Nah, Aokiji was already stronger than Magellan, probably by a big margin too. I’m fine with Shiryu being low top tier with no fruit but Kuzan is legit stronger than Blackbeard right now lol, Shiryu is not as strong as Teach atm.
I'd say Aokiji without High diff Impel Down Shiryu
Current Shiryu vs Aokiji could go either way and Blackbeard extreme diffs either just due to portrayal.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So he did get cut?

We knew that amputate, literally Law's lowest and basic of moves, can be fixed by re attaching already though. Kin did it even.
That's what appears to have happened based on spoilers and Redon's hints. There aren't many who could fix themselves up after getting cut. People with regular bodies should avoid being cut at all costs if they don't have strong enough Haki to oppose Law's cutting ability. Or they'll end up like Vergo.

Status
Not open for further replies.