What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy did clash with BB lmao

At impel down and actually landed a punch at him and then BB bleeded luffy with another punch

As I said, BB took attack head on from ace, luffy and wb and then went into offensive.

Law is dead meat the moment BB will be on offensive.

Landing amputate on BB as a feat...meh have higher standards for your boi but I guess he isn't that capable after all :milaugh:
You’re comparing pre Yonko BB to Yonko BB for agenda purposes lmao

Obviously he improved in these 2 years

Bogard

You can't win
So just like ace vs bb? Lol
> Main character of Punk Hazard and dressrosa
> Defeated the strongest of the arc in PH
> Was responsible of the whole Rocky Port incident
> Was responsible of the entire yonko saga
> Currently engaged in a side story with the potential final villain in a parallel to the Strawhats' story

Not a Deuteragonist :josad:

He blew it with the panel that says shiryu is as strong as magellan?
Yoi dont argue against manga facts mate no matter how much you dont like them when will you people learn that?
Context. It says Comparable. Not equal. That page also says Shiryu was more dangerous because he was executing prisoners without orders and Magellan was in the can basically 20 hours a day. And Shiryu was put on the cell himself after he got caught by Magellan.

Ztards can keep dream about what he can do. In reality ashrura was ass, either Yonko tank 4-5 of those.

An current CoC zoro wasn’t paired with G5 strongest attack in the arc, it actually irrelevant nobody says anything even Kaido knowing Ling just fell. It’s probably 1/10th as power as PW
Idk why you always shit out Verbal diarrhea my guy

Here is Low's Right place

He views Zoro as his God, and will get on his knees and deep throat Zoro if Zoro asked him to

Don't talk shit about the guy who is worshipped by the guy you swallow lmao

Luffy did clash with BB lmao

At impel down and actually landed a punch at him and then BB bleeded luffy with another punch

As I said, BB took attack head on from ace, luffy and wb and then went into offensive.

Law is dead meat the moment BB will be on offensive.

Landing amputate on BB as a feat...meh have higher standards for your boi but I guess he isn't that capable after all :milaugh:
nah he didn't went to offensive after he took an attack from wb, he begged pop to spare his life:endthis:

Oh my fucking G.....
I hope the last line about Vegapunk doesn't mean he is a hidden Revo/working with them.
The worst fucking nightmare of OP writing.
Bonney visiting Egghead as a child and Lucci stating Lulusia as the cause for the assassination, and now we have this phone call too.
Pretty much confirms it at this point.

> Main character of Punk Hazard and dressrosa
> Defeated the strongest of the arc in PH
> Was responsible of the whole Rocky Port incident
> Was responsible of the entire yonko saga
> Currently engaged in a side story with the potential final villain in a parallel to the Strawhats' story

Not a Deuteragonist :josad:
Yeah he s not
Op doeant have one

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Come on. You were arguing earlier that BB didn't even use haki and countered amputation with just yami. But now that we know Law actually might've cut BB, where's that argument? Why did he get cut? Did he forget to use haki and Yami?
We will see what happened.

Law has df that allows him to teleport within the room so he just did that cut BB.

But again....bB countered immediately so that attack effect is mute.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
U mean the same tricks Kaido went on to dodge willingly??

Or in 2 piece Base Luffy internal attacks > injection/GK despite being grouped with G4 equivalents?

I’ll repeat reading & comprehending not ur strong suit huh??
:suresure:
Bruh what the fuck are you on about
Laws strongest non awakened attack DIDNT DO SHIT
It's on panel
No one gives a fuck about your fantasy grouped with g4 base g5 g10 luffy shit.
Laws fodder ap is for people like meme
Not kaido

Well here is a thing and I told @SakazOuki this as well

Shiryu without his fruit is already very OP
Just with his Swordsmanship, AdvCoA and AdvCoC or what ever he has he can match this

Magallen was strong enough to make this group run away in fear

It includes Revolutionary Commander and Two Pirates who would in future get 1.9 and 1.1 Billion bounties without any power ups. 2 Warlords.

We can talk about AoE of Magallen's fruit, Crowd Control etc but portrayal matters more. It is similar to WBP Remnants running away from Akainu.

And then comes effectiveness of Magallen's fruit in crowd control but as I told him, Crowd control is probably most important requirement of the job. He was a head warden in a facility where there are dozens if not 100s of commander level criminals, riots can break out at anytime, Shiryu has to handle all of that with his swordsmanship.

That's why I am saying Shiryu started out alredy too overpowered, easily low top tier, above any commander, Law, Midd and probably on par with current Zoro.

He got a hax devil fruit on top of that which probably negates CoO And he probably awakened that as well.

That should be enough to put him above Aokiji, or at least its not far fetched.
When you look at it Magellan had multiple Billion berries people running from him. That Croco is the same 1.9B berries Croco. :kobeha:

So Kuzan is officially an underling of Blackbeard. This makes the Blackbeard crew overpowered. Blackbeard - WSM, Shiryu - Blackbeard's Oden, Kuzan - fleet admiral level..........at this pace, they will surpass the Rocks.

What does this have to do with Kaido?
Big Mom is no where near as durable as Kaido.

She needed Haki to Block Gear 4th nameless attack...Kaido no sold 100s of G4 hits to face
She was afraid she would die from Cake Fall, Kaido feel of a fucking Sky Island only to his annoyanec

Low himself admitted he has nothing in his arsenal to hurt Kaido properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.