What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Zoro says his captain should have coc in fishman island. zoro didn't have it then. So why does he care if luffy had it or not unless having coc meant more potential. That proves that zoro holds his captain luffy in a higher regard than himself.
It's a coc thing.
Coc don't neccesarily makes you stronger. Adcoc does though
Sanji , law is stronger than chinjou without coc.

Now imagine this
Aokiji knows secrets of World Government
He's a former Admiral
Went rogue with Enemy who destroyed Impel down
Been with an emperor for 2 Years

Has bounty less than 3 Billion

But Mihawk just for his strength, above Shanks and WSS is 3.6 Billion

What does that say about Mihawk vs Aokiji?

@Seth @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi
First off the Gorosei mentioned Aokiji's enormous strength as their biggest fear when they talked about his ties with Blackbeard
Aokiji knowing secrets is more or less the same as Mihawk being the strongest combatant of a marine hunting yonko crew, it contributes to their bounty but it is mainly about strength. The bounty report will explain that I assure you.

Haven’t really been keeping up with the discussion but here are my thoughts on the spoilers:

1. Big Mom’s implied death-as much fun as it is to laugh at magma fuel, I seriously doubt she is dead lol. Pudding could be either lying or just ignorant to the fact that she’s alive, I have serious doubts that Oda killed Big Mom. Kaido is a tossup, Big Mom I doubt it.

2. Aokiji being a part of Teach’s crew-I’ve said for a long time now that this was likely the case, Wang Zhi’s introduction sort of made it unclear if Kuzan was actually the 10th captain, but these spoilers seem to imply that this is the case.

Kuzan still body bags Rayleigh’s bitch though (Blackbeard)

@SakazOuki @The White Crane @God Buggy @MarineHQ @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper
1. Lolda can't wait to fuck up the story further by reintroducing the magma fuel? Disappointing, but far from shocking. :catcry:

2. If Teach truly has a former Admiral as his YC, his bounty will have surpassed Whitebeard's already.

Zoro says his captain should have coc in fishman island. zoro didn't have it then. So why does he care if luffy had it or not unless having coc meant more potential. That proves that zoro holds his captain luffy in a higher regard than himself.
No You took that scene very wrong
It meant that Zoro has CoC so he won't follow a guy without CoC

Pre Time skip when Zoro didn't have CoC..he didn't give a shit about Luffy not having it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It doesn't

It just tells us Mihawk is build different than any character alive Yonko or Admiral

Although we already know that
I literally mean it.

"Shanks has only 500m more than Mihawk with the strongest crew and respect from Gorosei".

This is what I mean. Mihawk > Shanks.

Now imagine this
Aokiji knows secrets of World Government
He's a former Admiral
Went rogue with Enemy who destroyed Impel down
Been with an emperor for 2 Years

Has bounty less than 3 Billion

But Mihawk just for his strength, above Shanks and WSS is 3.6 Billion

What does that say about Mihawk vs Aokiji?

@Seth @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi
Shishiol can you make the bet a little bit more week defined?

Are you betting Kuzan’s bounty is less than 3 billion? If so I’ll take that.

And for the other random bet you made, what does “great deal” mean? I’m willing to bet Kuzan’s bounty will be within 3-400 of Mihawk’s.

First off the Gorosei mentioned Aokiji's enormous strength as their biggest fear when they talked about his ties with Blackbeard
Aokiji knowing secrets is more or less the same as Mihawk being the strongest combatant of a marine hunting yonko crew, it contributes to their bounty but it is mainly about strength. The bounty report will explain that I assure you.
Mihawk's bounty chart is just insane

They didn't even say his bounty is for Cross Guild member
For former Marine Hunter

They literally said
"This man is stronger than Red Hair Shanks"
"3.6 Billion is fitting bounty for WSS"

That's all
If you are strongest swordsman..you have done it all. You don't need no strong crew, no famous crew, no Roger Credit, no Marine secrets, no Low/Midd propaganda bounty..simply you are so strong that you are same kinda threat as an emperor backed up by his entire fleet is.

It heavily implies Mihawk can solo a Yonko with their crew by himself.

we don't even know if aokiji is the 10th titanic captain

he could be directly under one of the captains or teach for all we know, until we saw confirmation of the little introduction

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Have you read a single word I typed?

It was not confirmed.

Vegapunk was also said to be connected to the Revos for years by the fans. But only now is it confirmed.
saying it was not confirmed is more cope from those unable to accept this reveal,i'll stop arguing about this clearly the manga already goes along with me and will keep doing so from now on

Feats>interpretation.
The proof is that Luffy can't stop swords with his hands, Oda had to nerf Zoro in WP to not make him oneshot.
15 arcs without gear, Luffy was never stronger than Zoro.
Zoro only had extreme diff vs Mr1 that could kill Luffy.
Facing someone stronger with multiple round doesn't make you stronger.
Portrayal> non existent feats. Luffy isn't weaker to swords than any other person is. He stopped zoro's swords just fine. You just headcanon oda nerfing zoro to support your zoro>luffy take. And croco was magnitudes stronger than mr 1 lol. All of luffy's fights have him at extreme diff. That just means his opponent was that much stronger.

Shishiol can you make the bet a little bit more week defined?

Are you betting Kuzan’s bounty is less than 3 billion? If so I’ll take that.

And for the other random bet you made, what does “great deal” mean? I’m willing to bet Kuzan’s bounty will be within 3-400 of Mihawk’s.
Simple
If Kuzan's Bounty is below 3 Billion I win
If Kuzan's bounty is above 3 Billion You win

Status
Not open for further replies.