What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was miserable because of big mom. With her gone, bege chiffon her and Lola can live together
The way I saw it, the reason why Pudding fell for Sanji is that he was one of the only people who accepted her as she was. She'll be free to do what she wants after BB is defeated, so I really do think she'll get with Sanji after that
Well,there msut be a reason why admirals obey the WG.We have confirmation that they have an Ancient weapon,but they wouldn't use in Mariejoa in case one admiral went crazy,so people suppose Imu is the Madara of the OP world.
But the admirals don't even know about Uranus most likely, as not even Akainu knew about Imu in Dressrosa. To become an admiral, you'd have to genuinely believe in what the Marines are doing, so I think that's why they obey the Gorosei
If ace was considered as a less than nothing in the first place, it's because of the wg to add up also. :endthis:
But that was an issue larger than just Imu. It was a consequence of the entire mindset of judging a person by the actions of their father
Roger's mission was about taking down the Celestial Dragons.The CD and Imu are the final bosses.
Did you forget that Roger protected the Celestial Dragons from Xebec?

Debatable between dragon and rocks.
Aokiji is in a weird spot if wg decides to put bounty for everything(WG secrets) he might even cross 4B. but on pure combact basis I would Atleast say 2.8-3.2B.
Rocks is a pirate first and second, no one knows him beside the one who were at god valley, his bounty is exactly 0 berry if Gouda don't start bullshiting again:endthis:

The way I saw it, the reason why Pudding fell for Sanji is that he was one of the only people who accepted her as she was. She'll be free to do what she wants after BB is defeated, so I really do think she'll get with Sanji after that

But the admirals don't even know about Uranus most likely, as not even Akainu knew about Imu in Dressrosa. To become an admiral, you'd have to genuinely believe in what the Marines are doing, so I think that's why they obey the Gorosei

But that was an issue larger than just Imu. It was a consequence of the entire mindset of judging a person by the actions of their father

Did you forget that Roger protected the Celestial Dragons from Xebec?
yep,because Xebec was going to rise to be threat worse than them.Also,the WG for sure has a contingency plan for Admirals running astray.

Status
Not open for further replies.