What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol
Mean while I love the fact that Mihawk is buggys subordinate
Post automatically merged:

aren't you one of Zoro fans too
Just not as mentally weak

It took me a week to get over No ZKK

Most fans are still mad about it

Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol
THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT ARE SURFACE LEVEL WS

THERE IS NO FUCKING DEPTH TO THIS 12 YEAR OLD MANGA

ONE PIECE IS NOT DEEP YOU BOZO

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Ngl one of the most satisfying thing has been Oda shitting on CuckaKuri to see his basement dwelling fan base go down in shambles

Almost as satisfying as Mihawks God Tier hype in 1058

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I just wish Noodle was here so I can shit on Kata and he starts bitching and moaning and calls me racist again and he rage quits
Yeah the FS arguments were the single most annoying thing ever, ffs he got beaten by WCI Luffy in 7 hits who is weaker than Current Sanji.

Im actually convinced KOH Zoro one shots him

Status
Not open for further replies.