What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you’ll say the same if oda gives mihawk a gag or have him be countered by someone who’s not a swordsman
If this was Mihawk, Low would be split in two pieces without even landing a hit.

Law is Far Far Far slower than roof top Zoro and you could argue Vista can compare to roof top Zoro in speed.

Vista couldn't even land a hit on distracted Mihawk

Mihawk solos Neckbeard's entire crew

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yep cause fighting off teach to the point crew members are calling for a retreat.

othing to be excited bout lmao. If this was everybody’s favorite Subordinate would u be saying this
:saden:

BB trashes Zoro in a one-on-one too. See, people are perfectly capable of admitting the truth, unlike certain fanbases. And let's not act like you guys weren't spending sleepless nights trying to convince people that Zoro outdoing Kaido in a direct confrontation with a broken body isn't impressive lmao.

Just landing hits on BB is hardly something you wanna celebrate at the level they're on rn.

@Blackbeard cared enough to let his thoughts be known, I just want to know them now
I didn't say he doesn't care altogether. He doesn't care as much as you do because he doesn't selectively nit pic things to wank characters. He just cares about the end result and you're not gonna like it.

It's all good :myman: Some folks are just so raging here they don't even pay attention to what was the initial topic. They just see someone says something not negative about Law and charge :myman:

Get you on that but I have nothing againts' Law he is one of my favorite character in one piece

Koby

Kid

Luffy

Law

Akainu

I realy like the M3 of WG .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He is not doing much worse either, he might even beat Greenbull
BB is like a perfect opponent for Law to use his hax and intelligence. That's not gonna work on the likes of Shanks or the admirals, so he will do much worse against them. Law beating GB is a joke of the year. GB is, for Law, the hardest admiral opponent after Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.