What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ah here we go, no arguments just babyrage :myman:
You are always saying this when you are crying through the keyboard, I already explained whay I posted about.

Keep crying thru keyboard, you think someone will back you up cause you use "babyrage" comment.

C

Cruxroux

Bla bla bla that's an already discredited point.

He had no issue with killing her and dooming his crew.
After this he could have fought Ray but he was unsure so he gave up.
More l Look into previous chapter BB becoming that Coward again he was. oda whitewashed his character with Feat and yonkou title.
I swear to god If that was , roger , WB , Kaidou , Shanks or even bigmam. they weren't backing down if rayleigh would have showed up.
Though it would be a extreme diff fight but still they wouldn't have run.

Ya atleast he is putting a fight and going all out with awakening.

Kudos to him for that but it's funny that law with awakening put BM in trouble but BB is like meh it's nothing kid :milaugh::milaugh:

I guess law is missing bombs a lot right now :suresure:
BB already using Yami/gura, If only BB had awakening. His crew wouldn’t be scared shitless right now
:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are just proving my point.

How can you say I babyrage when you are editing my posts cause it makes you think you are funnier cause you are no one in arguments battle.

Dissapointed.

My logic is that she paid attention just fine. Idk what are you getting so worked up about I'm not even powerscaling here :suresure:
Well your logic is bad im sory . You are not even able to name me pages or attacks she aimed at law.
Maybe what got me is that you have realy weak arguments and arguing like you have something .
IM also not power scalling there.
IM saying the truth we are trying to compare law vs BM 1v1 fairly.
SO we have to remove all of Kid intervention . We have to aim on law the attacks that she was aiming at kid
and we have to remove every moment Kid protected law we also have to remove every attack Law landed with kid help or when kid was distracting BM .

Law is stronger then before for sure but nothing in this fight showed me he can 1v1 BM same with Kid .
IM sure Kid is stronger too but not strong enought to 1v1 BM.

They will eventually get there tought except if law die but It is realy unlikely.

But saying law beat her 1v1 curently is non sense .

Status
Not open for further replies.