What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is I still view Luffy and Zoro as equals.
Often times I overreact because people downplay Zoro in stupidest ways.

But it is fairly obvious after this fight Law and Kidd are meant to be above all commanders.
He shoe horned them up to that level in a very stupid way but you can tell that's his intention.
Oda had them skip fighting commanders entirely. That's why it seems strange

Law was clearly commander level back in PH because of how he handled Vergo, but we saw in DR that he couldn't match up to Doffy in a 1v1 at all. Then he went straight to fighting the Yonko.

Even worse, we never saw Kid fight at all.

Plus, Oda never showed them focusing on their haki or training it despite how much he hyped haki as being the ultimate power during Wano

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Being concerned and out right asking to retreat are two very different things

and
If they're concerned about a little burn, then they'd obviously ask if he needs help when his internals is fucked. A completely normal reaction. No need to see everything with magnifying glasses.

Van was the same guy who took a few shots at Ace unprovoked, he’s not a coward
Being concerned about your own captain and being a coward aren't the same things. I doubt he said whatever he said out of fear too.

Akainu doesn't pass out, he just lost his footing and then went through underground. WB is basically dead so no need to go for him.
He was left for dead, that's a fact.
Post automatically merged:

What is 2 chapters passed suppose to mean? You realize chapter 1022-1050 is 28 chapters and only 20 min at best passed in between those chapters?
Real Time he got up instantly bruh
In real time, he was also dead according to his subordinates:kayneshrug:

I'm Still of the opinion that Blackbeard is the weakest of the 4 OG Yonko and that's why his bounty is still the lowest.
It‘s not an opinion that’s just fact. Even more so after this chapter where BB is pulling out his big guns like named Gura attacks and Black Vortex to fight someone who had to 2v1 an OG Yonko.

Too many people just read Agenda Piece is all.

I REALLY wouldn't bet on it

This is a shonen manga and Oda's writing has gone down the toilet in the past few years. Luffy gets so many asspull power ups, he'll very well be unrivaled by the EoS. Zoro will always keep up tho, as he is like Luffy's vegeta.

But Oda has been pushing Luffy>>>>everyone else so hard, especially in wano.
Honestly maybe so but its Oda's track record that anytime he holds back on Zoro's full potential and overinflates Luffy's feats, next time he makes Zoro go all out he outshines standard set by Luffy in previous arc.

First time Zoro went all out was on roof top and he shat on everything Luffy did on Dressrosa and WCI and even roof top and Luffy had 3 power ups.

I think we are all underestimating how insane Zoro having Advanced CoC he, he didn't need it for most people, he can kill anyone in the series with a clean hit even without it but Oda gave to him anyways.

Now he has time to get used to it as well, I doubt Enma even has a time limit anymore, he was using it so casually cutting water wave.

Zoro in chapter 1035 was easily Low top tier.
Is it really that far fetched that he can stand a chance against an emperor now?

If you can’t see the difference between “captain are you ok” and “captain should we retreat” then I can’t help you. One is clearly conveying a lot more than just concern.

this is not to downplay BB, just saying using Ace vs BB parallels falls flat here

Honestly maybe so but its Oda's track record that anytime he holds back on Zoro's full potential and overinflates Luffy's feats, next time he makes Zoro go all out he outshines standard set by Luffy in previous arc.

First time Zoro went all out was on roof top and he shat on everything Luffy did on Dressrosa and WCI and even roof top and Luffy had 3 power ups.

I think we are all underestimating how insane Zoro having Advanced CoC he, he didn't need it for most people, he can kill anyone in the series with a clean hit even without it but Oda gave to him anyways.

Now he has time to get used to it as well, I doubt Enma even has a time limit anymore, he was using it so casually cutting water wave.

Zoro in chapter 1035 was easily Low top tier.
Is it really that far fetched that he can stand a chance against an emperor now?
It is not unreasonable but Oda does not respect the scale.

If you can’t see the difference between “captain are you ok” and “captain should we retreat” then I can’t help you. One is clearly conveying a lot more than just concern.

this is not to downplay BB, just saying using Ace vs BB parallels falls flat here
I'm waiting on the Panel but this could legit be extreme diff.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Not only BB takes more pain but he also can't fend off an attack on him

This explains why he usually takes the hit.

No wonder law awakening landed on him but dude just took it like it's nothing

But it's fine law Bois...i mean oda hyped his df as strongest so kudos to your boi for standing against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.