What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so explain me your logic ?

BM used misery on Kid do you need the page ?

Then when she was laughting and asking misery to burn everyone Law used tack and a tower crashed on her Oda clearly wrote BM being surprised and not expecting the tower to fall on her so how is that not a sneak attack ?
explain it to me please ?

When you are attacking someone that is already attacking someone else this is the biggest sneak attacks possible to do.
It is legit how weak GON got Hisoka number in HXH .
My logic is that she paid attention just fine. Idk what are you getting so worked up about I'm not even powerscaling here :suresure:

C

Cruxroux

Law used several awakening attacks already and nothing happened to BB who is yet to use awakening

Remember law bois luffy also used several attacks on kaido before getting negged

Law is getting low diffed :milaugh::milaugh:
And tbh he switched to awakening right away. this fight won't last hours lmao.
barely a few more minutes.
:whitepress:

Law is extremely strong..I was wrong about his strongth

But after ruining wano for me now he has officially ruined One Piece as a whole for me.

After that shitty Luffy downplaying Bounty..now he has officially sucked the life out of a potential final villain

I am not invested in Neckbeard even a little bit anymore

@Surgeon of death @Roo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
The better Law looks in the beginning, the worse the outcome will be for him. Blackbeard is not taking an L in this fight.

I think everyone agrees with Law putting up a decent fight against the top tiers, but he's not doing what he did against BB or Big Mom if this is Kaido/Shanks/Mihawk or even Green Bull for that matter.
He is not doing much worse either, he might even beat Greenbull

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta admit
Seeing zorofans and admiral fans have mental breakdowns in the sanme day is pretty disheartening

It’s crazy how much i strongly dislike both and yet i feel even stronger sympathy for both sides
What mental breakdown?

Law was stated by his fans to push BB to high/extreme diff.

This starts like it usually does in such scenarios, hope and later regret.

@Blackbeard doesn't care as much about power-level opinions as much you do. You're getting excited for no reason and fighting a battle you can't win. These memes aren't triggering him lmao
Yep cause fighting off teach to the point crew members are calling for a retreat.

othing to be excited bout lmao. If this was everybody’s favorite Subordinate would u be saying this
:saden:

@Blackbeard cared enough to let his thoughts be known, I just want to know them now

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And tbh he switched to awakening right away. this fight won't last hours lmao.
barely a few more minutes.
:whitepress:
He knew he is in deep shit otherwise he wouldn't have tried to escape in the first place

So he went all out with awakening while my boi BB is Iike just warming up :kobeha::kobeha:

C

Cruxroux

Bla bla bla that's an already discredited point.

He had no issue with killing her and dooming his crew.
After this he could have fought Ray but he was unsure so he gave up.
More l Look into previous chapter BB becoming that Coward again he was. oda whitewashed his character with Feat and yonkou title.
I swear to god If that was , roger , WB , Kaidou , Shanks or even bigmam. they weren't backing down if rayleigh would have showed up.
Though it would be a extreme diff fight but still they wouldn't have run.

Status
Not open for further replies.