What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This probably starts the same way Kuja vs BBP started.

The only reason it was faster is because Boa's fruit is ass vs BB so he closed on her earlier. Law just teleports away from the vortex or just away from BB so he doesn't tap him with Yami to cancel his powers.

Holy shit it's getting better and better with each new made up argument of yours :suresure: Please proceed
OK so explain me your logic ?

BM used misery on Kid do you need the page ?

Then when she was laughting and asking misery to burn everyone Law used tack and a tower crashed on her Oda clearly wrote BM being surprised and not expecting the tower to fall on her so how is that not a sneak attack ?
explain it to me please ?

When you are attacking someone that is already attacking someone else this is the biggest sneak attacks possible to do.
It is legit how weak GON got Hisoka number in HXH .

I still can't get over the fact we finally saw a named attack from the Gura. How strong is this fruit if Whitebeard can put down Akainu with unamed attacks :believe:
Wb was simply not naming his attack my guy ??

Its like saying the next user of gumgum after luffy will use Gum gum pistol and naming his attacks on weapons .
What is your point ??

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They'll come. They'll probably part take in the fight against BB.
That would benefit each side and no one takes an L tbh.

Otherwise either Law or BB will take a portrayal L.

If BB can't do shit to Law then he will be laughed at.

If Law can't do shit to BB without Aokiji and Shiryu and runs he will be laughed at.

Mochi Merchants save portrayal for both.

Cute how it's called highlighting the most stupid part, it's not like no one is capable to click on the link and look up the full reply if interested.
The most stupid part is highlighted because it is there, who cares what the rest of it has if it includes such stupidity and overwank from Law fans.

Fuck outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.