What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda had them skip fighting commanders entirely. That's why it seems strange

Law was clearly commander level back in PH because of how he handled Vergo, but we saw in DR that he couldn't match up to Doffy in a 1v1 at all. Then he went straight to fighting the Yonko.

Even worse, we never saw Kid fight at all.

Plus, Oda never showed them focusing on their haki or training it despite how much he hyped haki as being the ultimate power during Wano
Oda already has enough trouble giving SHs their proper due panel time and you want him to show them training their Haki? Might as well ask for OP to end by the time Elon gets to Mars lmao.

He was left for dead, that's a fact.
Post automatically merged:

In real time, he was also dead according to his subordinates:kayneshrug:

No .
WB commander confirmed he was not evend efeated by WB .
SOme tought he falled in teh water but thats it .
AKainu was completely fine.
Dude a tank .
Let's not forget the only reason this clashed happened is because WB attacked him by behind.
Other wise akainu was going after luffy and when AKainu got punch in this hole he use the oportunity to return chasing luffy and jimbei that were not standing still when he was WB and was getting closer to be safe.

People have a hard time to give a W to Kid and law for puting BM in a hole she never went back from but akainu was out of this in 2 minutes and people are still saying he was defeated ???

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If you can’t see the difference between “captain are you ok” and “captain should we retreat” then I can’t help you. One is clearly conveying a lot more than just concern.

this is not to downplay BB, just saying using Ace vs BB parallels falls flat here
Dude, what kind of mindless man says, "Captain, are you okay?" to a man who got his internals fucked? I am literally saying Law fucked up BB's internals and you're so focused on blowing things out of proportion to make Law seem like a Yonko slayer that you're not paying attention to it.

No .
WB commander confirmed he was not evend efeated by WB .
SOme tought he falled in teh water but thats it .
AKainu was completely fine.
Dude a tank .
Let's not forget the only reason this clashed happened is because WB attacked him by behind.
Other wise akainu was going after luffy and when AKainu got punch in this hole he use the oportunity to return chasing luffy and jimbei that were not standing still when he was WB and was getting closer to be safe.

People have a hard time to give a W to Kid and law for puting BM in a hole she never went back from but akainu was out of this in 2 minutes and people are still saying he was defeated ???
Your opinion doesn't change the manga, no one here can change that his subordinates left him for dead.
I'm not interested in talking about who was stronger, it's a fact that he was left for dead.
When I talk about Law and Kid? The bomb I send to the hole, not them.

I REALLY wouldn't bet on it

This is a shonen manga and Oda's writing has gone down the toilet in the past few years. Luffy gets so many asspull power ups, he'll very well be unrivaled by the EoS. Zoro will always keep up tho, as he is like Luffy's vegeta.

But Oda has been pushing Luffy>>>>everyone else so hard, especially in wano.
Zoro might be able to reach SSJ2 by EoS and thus be Cell level. Let's say Cell is Kaido, Nika Luffy.

Luffy will then whip out SSJ3 showing levels. And that will be needed against Buu. In OP that would be BB.

Your opinion doesn't change the manga, no one here can change that his subordinates left him for dead.
I'm not interested in talking about who was stronger, it's a fact that he was left for dead.
When I talk about Law and Kid? The bomb I send to the hole, not them.
Your point is incredibly weak then who care about what think subordonate ??
He was not out end of the story and for BM

No it is Kid that send her in the hole that Law created she was trying to stop her from falling by grabbing anything but she grapped a bomb but if the bomb were not there and she had nothing to grab she still would have falled in the lava.
ANd because of law her hommies were not able to help her .

So law made a hole and made sure her homies were not goig to save her and Kid send her in hell this was the game play there .

The bomb was a nice cherry on the cake
Post automatically merged:

Kidd’s Haki is relegated to anime filler. :josad::kobeha:
haha sadly this is facts .
We can only guess he used it on corna dio horns

Status
Not open for further replies.