What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You’re fucking reading one piece, what are you trying to use real life logic here?

my point remains the same, Argur asking for a retreat clearly points out that they underestimated Law. It’s not a simple “he’s just concerned”
Internal damage is internal damage in "fucking One Piece" too:

This is by far the most dangerous aspect about Law and his attacks i.e., he causes internal damage.

Don't see the correlation b/w underestimating Law and wanting to pull back after taking damage. If you're just trying to prove Law could seriously damage a Yonko with his awakening, congrats, everyone already knows it. Law had Big Mom begging him to not attack, and we're getting hyped because Van is worried lmao

Forgot BM DF?:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Since when were they subordinates of BM?
Nop not forgeting it but pretty sure that she was unable to talk so not able to create homies not only that but she was clealry not breathing under lava ? Lets not forget BM control her homies with her voice this is why no one was there to save her and law hardly countered her with Rroom

Just putting a crazy thought out there: what if Law wins/BB retreats? It should be less than 1 percent chance according to portrayal but what if?

That surely would make the race for PK get even more exciting showing Law and Kidd are in it for real. But I'd be very surprised if it materialised.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji isn’t Zoro and this isn’t wano arc
We are talking about Sanji here, not every discussion involves Zoro, I know you love him more than Sanji but chill.

Aokiji is not losing to Sanji, Oda would have to completely shit on what he established and by that I mean the power level Admirals posess.

Status
Not open for further replies.