What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well you are downplaying sanji and that’s typically what zoro worshippers do
You are doing the same exact fucking thing towards Zoro dude.

It's not an excuse that you are doing it in response to Zoro fans, if you'd be acting as grown up as you pretending to, you wouldn't do it or react to it.

Even if we skip our beliefs and systems, Oda's writing is clear, Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.

WHY IS ENMA
I MEAN GRANDMASTER
I MEAN HAKI KING
I MEAN CRINGE OF HELL
I MEAN why is Zoro the only one who cares about becoming the wss? Oda has made it very clear Zoro endgoal and mihawk isn't as hyped as y'all wank it to be
Becoming pk≥finding all blue≥WORLDS MOST BORING ACCOMPLISHMENT :goyea:

Stop these mental gymnastics and notion that everyone hates Sanji when they don' put him over someone.

I cried and said Sanji wouldn't fight King and Queen simultaneously? I said it and it was correct, he didn't fight them simultaneously unless you are special and imagined your own version of One Piece. Sanji fought only Queen solo. The encounter with King before wasn't a fight it was a brief skirmish which King won at that time.

Anyone with eyes understand the logic behind Oda's writing.

Kuzan as well as rest of the Admirals are endgame material, Sanji is not going to beat someone as strong as an Admiral with how poorly his character is written, he's just going to get adjusted to his next fight and that's it. He has no fighting ambition and wants to see All Blue an cook for people.

He fights because the plot demands it. If Straw Hats fight Marines then he will fight Smoker who will be adjusted to Sanji no matter if you like it or not. We know Smoker is weaker but he will get adjusted to Sanji because that's who Sanji will fight.

Only Zoro and Luffy will fight Admirals and even that might be unlikely, Zoro will be lucky to fight Fujitora or Kizaru.
I have never disagreed this much with a comment. Haha.
Luffy + Akainu = RED
Zoro + GreenBull = GREEN…(most likely a skrimish with Fujitora but nothing else)
Sanji + Kisaru = YELLOW and to add more, Sanji has always been all about speed. Can even go invisible now due to how fast he is moving. Who is the fastest man in One Piece? Kisaru…

Thats all I have to say…

If you put it that way it sounds bad
:parkcry:
No you made it sound bad with your lack of logic lol. That's the kind of reasoning that makes America one of the fattest if not the fattest country in the world. "I'm on a diet so I'm gonna drink diet coke to wash down this whole bucket of fried grease" a milkshake is healthier than a coke diet or otherwise and more filling, a 4x4 has half the carbs because there's half the bread with the same amount of protein, and the fries covered in fatty sauce aren't even good or filling but have more calories than the 4x4 so a shake would be more filling and give you a dairy serving to increase your calcium intake

Because everyone who likes the cuck more as a character is extremely biased towards him. Sanji isn't even worth being in my top 10 one piece characters and that's not even talking about zoro or any kind of scaling. He's just not a likable character other than the fact that he will feed anyone who's hungry. That's literally his only likable quality. As far as likeability he is my least favorite strawhat and his fan base makes him even more unlikable.
Ik of your backstory and past
So I’ll give you a free pass! Oh but wait

Zoro’s in your top 10 isn’t he?…yeah biased opinions aren’t allowed here

If Sanji fanboys make you dislike Sanji more then what ab the zoro fandom?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
No you made it sound bad with your lack of logic lol. That's the kind of reasoning that makes America one of the fattest if not the fattest country in the world. "I'm on a diet so I'm gonna drink diet coke to wash down this whole bucket of fried grease" a milkshake is healthier than a coke diet or otherwise and more filling, a 4x4 has half the carbs because there's half the bread with the same amount of protein, and the fries covered in fatty sauce aren't even good or filling but have more calories than the 4x4 so a shake would be more filling and give you a dairy serving to increase your calcium intake
I am reading this in a jack in the box drive thru
:parkcry:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have never disagreed this much with a comment. Haha.
Luffy + Akainu = RED
Zoro + GreenBull = GREEN…(most likely a skrimish with Fujitora but nothing else)
Sanji + Kisaru = YELLOW and to add more, Sanji has always been all about speed. Can even go invisible now due to how fast he is moving. Who is the fastest man in One Piece? Kisaru…

Thats all I have to say…
Have your own twist at it as you like.

Akainu doesn't belong to Luffy only hence why I won't be surprised if he completely skips Admiral fight and goes for one of Gorosei or Im already.

Zoro vs Fuji and Smoker vs Sanji seeds been planted in Stamped despite the movie being non canon.

I'm not a fan of this Kizaru vs Sanji because of speed affinity.

That way of thinking was crushed in terms of Sanji vs King where entire Sanji fanbase believed for some time that its written in the stars cause suit, flying and kicking.

The only way I could think of it is if Oda will do a regular Boss and underlings setup which will lead to:

Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Kizaru ( Akainu's RHM ) and Sanji vs Ryokugyu ( another one of Akainu's men it seems ).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Seth Yeah its clearcut as fuck at this point Akainu treats big mom the same way he treated Ace, Kizaru shoves his photonic dick down Kaidos throat and turns him into a pinata, and Kuzan turns Shanks into fucking Ice and sends him back to the Gorosei
The Marineford facade is falling apart. Admirals disrespect will turn out very bad for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.