What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Looking at the summary, Blackbeard looks much better. In Wano, awakening was a last ressort for Law to the point he never tried it against Kaido and Big Mom until he had no other choice, and his shock Wille was hurting Big Mom like crazy

Yet he pulled out awakening and shock wille right at the start of the battle with Blackbeard, when it seems like Blackbeard is just getting started

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lie, lie and lie your way thru the arguments completely overlooking what Oda has established and presented in the story.

I can't fucking understand how you can look at Straw Hats arcs where Luffy fights the strongest, Zoro fights 2nd and Sanji fights 3rd and fucking say: "Sanji is stronger than Zoro, it's normal".
Sanji is impressive in his own way - a cook being strong enough to take on commanders.

But saying he can rival or is above zoro goes against established narrative which you talked about.

Nami in WCI (in which we had Both luffy and sanji) said if they intended to fight BM then they would have brought zoro.

Zoro is in second strongest cover by oda. He fights second strongest opponent and is destined to above all swordsmen (including law - ya accept it law bois) and be easily above yonkou level after beating Mihawk.

I don't know why I am even mentioning this simple logic here but I guess some really read two piece

So no Zoro fan can answer my question even tho this forum has the most ??
Law can replace LOro on the crew and nobody would care laws a better character way stronger and also a swordman what exactly does Zoro do in the story as a whole
(ironically law doesn't give a f about mihawk yet he's probably equal to him already)
You can literally pass mihawk without even trying :josad:

I’ll sleep for now
I’ll answer whatever quote responses tomorrow

Stop sleeping on the chef. Acknowledging he’s strong will bring you closed to peace and clemse a little more of that overwhelming hatred you have towards the chef
It's no point these are the same fucks who thinks
Zoro over Kidd and law
And fraudhawk over shanks they're brain is toast after oda shitted on they're whole fanbase in wano :milaugh:

what is wrong with you skinny people
:snoopy:
Who said I'm skinny, I have to eat between 3500 and 4000 calories a day to maintain my weight because of how much I exercise and how high my metabolism is. I just eat healthier, for dinner I had 3 12oz porkchops a huge salad, corn on the cob and a big helping of mashed potatoes. For dessert I had a mango and then got hungry again about half an hour ago and made a sandwich that had like a half pound of turkey on it with 3 slices of cheese. Now I'm thinking about eating a Korean pear before bed but I kind if want to save that to have with breakfast so I might just make a quesodilla with lots of hot sauce

It's no point these are the same fucks who thinks
Zoro over Kidd and law
And fraudhawk over shanks they're brain is toast after oda shitted on they're whole fanbase in wano :milaugh:
Completely agreed!

Imagine saying someone with a magical sword that could possibly perform kamehameha’s and jutsu’s is beating 2 guys who beat a yonko when he could barely beat a mere commandef even with a senzu bean……..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji is impressive in his own way - a cook being strong enough to take on commanders.

But saying he can rival or is above zoro goes against established narrative which you talked about.

Nami in WCI (in which we had Both luffy and sanji) said if they intended to fight BM then they would have brought zoro.

Zoro is in second strongest cover by oda. He fights second strongest opponent and is destined to above all swordsmen (including law - ya accept it law bois) and be easily above yonkou level after beating Mihawk.

I don't know why I am even mentioning this simple logic here but I guess some really read two piece
Agree.

So no Zoro fan can answer my question even tho this forum has the most ??
Law can replace LOro on the crew and nobody would care laws a better character way stronger and also a swordman what exactly does Zoro do in the story as a whole
(ironically law doesn't give a f about mihawk yet he's probably equal to him already)
You can literally pass mihawk without even trying :josad:
You are insulting people in almost each reply and blab random shit to get likes from the same kind of people as you and you wonder why no one talks to you.

Grow up.
Post automatically merged:

Completely agreed!

Imagine saying someone with a magical sword that could possibly perform kamehameha’s and jutsu’s is beating 2 guys who beat a yonko when he could barely beat a mere commandef even with a senzu bean……..
Literally what I said above.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Who said I'm skinny, I have to eat between 3500 and 4000 calories a day to maintain my weight because of how much I exercise and how high my metabolism is. I just eat healthier, for dinner I had 3 12oz porkchops a huge salad, corn on the cob and a big helping of mashed potatoes. For dessert I had a mango and then got hungry again about half an hour ago and made a sandwich that had like a half pound of turkey on it with 3 slices of cheese. Now I'm thinking about eating a Korean pear before bed but I kind if want to save that to have with breakfast so I might just make a quesodilla with lots of hot sauce
I too have to eat 4000 calories a day to maintain my weight ( 250 pounds)

:parkcry:

Your hate is so childish and downright
Pathetic jesus…….

You’re definitely not a popular guy
Hate? I'm just speaking facts, honestly you're the only one being childish here. Saying shit like "if you don't agree with me dickriding my favorite character sanji, you're not allowed to talk to me" you must be a lot of fun at parties bro lmao. Maybe if you chilled out a little bit you'd have a chance at getting laid and wouldn't be so high strung

Status
Not open for further replies.