What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you'd come up with more excuses given how long you took to respond. You proved nothing in the end because he openly admitted Law's attacks in general are scary lmao.
I thought given your willingness to reply to my post you were gonna clap back with real arguments as to why BB is coming off looking better than his fellow former Yonko. You proved nothing other than… well you proved literally nothing. :risicheck:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I thought given your willingness to reply to my post you were gonna clap back with real arguments as to why BB is coming off looking better than his fellow former Yonko. You proved nothing other than… well you proved literally nothing. :risicheck:
What is there to counter when you didn't counter the evidence I posted and only replied to me with a bunch of excuses? Did Big Mom say taking two SWs is dangerous? No, then you made no point lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Full summary when?
No full summary, I guess. We'll get the imagines tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

@Extravlad Remember when you downplayed BM for "losing" to Law & Kid?

Law is making Kuzan‘s captain run away :milaugh:
No one mocked Big Mom for losing to Kid and Law. She is mocked for the way she lost. BB isn't gonna lose, so that has no bearing on Kuzan.

What is there to counter when you didn't counter the evidence I posted and only replied to me with a bunch of excuses? Did Big Mom say taking two SWs is dangerous? No, then you made no point lmao
Points for you to counter = excuses LMAOOO good one I’ll need to use that one next time in case I want to be as good of a troll as you are. :gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Points for you to counter = excuses LMAOOO good one I’ll need to use that one next time in case I want to be as good of a troll as you are. :gokulaugh:
You made no points other than making a bunch of excuses. I'll ask you again, did Big Mom say Law's second attack is dangerous, or did she say they're dangerous in general? It's a simple question, and it takes less brain juice to answer than coming up with excuses to act cool lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.