What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
yeah sure there's no difference at all whether you're zorotard or not:risitameh:
Whether or not Zoro is a favorite of me has no bearing on whether or not I am a Zorotard as anyone that has anything remotely positive to say about Zoro is a Zorotart for you. I never distanced myself from Zoro. If I use the fact that Zoro isn't a favorite of mine to make my arguments seem more credible, then there is meaning in mocking me for saying that. I always admit I support Zoro and am biased toward him. Unlike people you, I have no reason to pretend like I have the moral high ground. You're accomplishing nothing by trying too hard to act cool.

Again, I am sorry I gave you PTSD. I wouldn't have done it if I knew it'd leave such a deep scar on you.

Wtf are you talkin about garp dont have adv coc haki bb dont have adv coc haki, kinemon get a hit from adv coc haki but he is alive not like kaido many pirates who had the adv coc died. And zolo dont have adv coc haki its from enma. Roger with adv coc haki died, wb, kaido, big mom, law without adv coc destroyes bb in this chapter without adv coc haki. Ryou>>>>>adv coc haki ryou damaged kaido the durable’s person in the world and make him bleed
Garp is 100% advCoC user lmao
Blackbeard loses to Zoro

Wtf are you talkin about garp dont have adv coc haki bb dont have adv coc haki, kinemon get a hit from adv coc haki but he is alive not like kaido many pirates who had the adv coc died. And zolo dont have adv coc haki its from enma. Roger with adv coc haki died, wb, kaido, big mom, law without adv coc destroyes bb in this chapter without adv coc haki. Ryou>>>>>adv coc haki ryou damaged kaido the durable’s person in the world and make him bleed

Damn:smart:

nah bro bb defeating zoro is just just fact, and he's not a zoro fan he's zorotard.
he slip up when he said base kaido can't defeat current zoro:risitameh:
What is just just fact??

Blackbeard is too slow for Zoro since Law who is far slower than Zoro can land hits

Zoro is bad match up
Zoros Haki is 10 tiers above Law
Zoros attack power is 20 tiers above Law

Zoro can just blitz Blackbeard and OHKO with Advanced CoC Shi Shi Son Son

Whether or not Zoro is a favorite has no bearing on whether or not I am a Zorotart as anyone that has anything remotely positive to say about Zoro is a Zorotart for you. I never distanced myself from Zoro. If I use the fact that Zoro isn't a favorite of mine to make my arguments seem more credible, then there is meaning in mocking me for saying that. I always admit I support Zoro and am biased toward him. Unlike people you, I have no reason to pretend like I have the moral high ground. You're accomplishing nothing by trying too hard to act cool.

Again, I am sorry I gave you PTSD. I wouldn't have done it if I knew it'd leave such a deep scar on you.
all this paragraph and you're telling me you gave me PTSD over fictional character lmao:risitameh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro should be above Teach
Post automatically merged:

No Zoro fan with self respect would say Blackbeard > Zoro
Ummmm......no

It's naive to thik that zoro is stronger than future opponent of Luffy who will match Roger

What you are saying is zoro is strong enough to beat Roger which is just headcannon because BB will match roger and luffy by beating him surpass Roger .

Also, if zoro is already that strong then why he will fight shiryu. He should just go to MJ to face IM already lol

What is just just fact??

Blackbeard is too slow for Zoro since Law who is far slower than Zoro can land hits

Zoro is bad match up
Zoros Haki is 10 tiers above Law
Zoros attack power is 20 tiers above Law

Zoro can just blitz Blackbeard and OHKO with Advanced CoC Shi Shi Son Son
Law is faster as zolo are you drunk? You dont know his ambilities? Law could easily shanples zolos sword away or even zolo and if he make that zolo would get lost and law would shock wave him easily we know that zolos observation haki is nothing special like usopp one

Status
Not open for further replies.