Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing im sure is atleast one of these guys' bounty is approaching 1B... Im gonna say its either the mask guy/ the jinbe-lookin one/ Black Maria. When they get defeated it's quite a big feat and shows how strong the SHs / supernovas are. Cant wait for the battle!
The next to xDrake or the next to Pageone gonna be the strongest. I think Sasaki having bounty range of 600M+

Y’all are missing my point - if he wanted to point out that several members of the F6 wore masks (which, who gives a shit??), there were a lot of other ways he could have provided a “spoiler free” context other than showing a major villain and then not providing any sort of justification. How many other masks have we seen in the series? He could have posted Sogeking and everyone would have thought Usopp was gonna do something this chapter.
Its just...not that serious though lol. He stressed to not pay attention to Lucci like 2 minutes after posting the pic. Why would people get amped up on expecting "Lucci" when he specifically said not to? It was clearly a hint to show that character looks like "this".

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Its just...not that serious though lol. He stressed to not pay attention to Lucci like 2 minutes after posting the pic. Why would people get amped up on expecting "Lucci" when he specifically said not to? It was clearly a hint to show that character looks like "this".
Hahaha, have you been here before? We ALL take this shit too seriously, stop acting like I’m taking this too far. He was spreading misinformation with that, and I’m not the only person who overreacted to it either.

Ulti ~ Tamago or Ulti ~ Compote
P1 >~ Vergo
Food Poo < Daifuku
Sasaki < Oven
Drake ~ Pero

no he isnt

It took drake a year + missions to be considered Flyer
Bro where the hell are you getting these scalings from? Vergo could barley keep up with punk hazard Sanji in speed. Sanji hit Page 1 multiple times and left zero scratxhes. Then got sent through building Page 1 fought the strongest Sanji. Oven and Daifuku didn't stop it.

How do you know Oven is over Sasaki? Bro stop making up nonesense

J

Jo_Ndule

The next to xDrake or the next to Pageone gonna be the strongest. I think Sasaki having bounty range of 600M+
That if he has been pirate way longer than Snack which I doubt
Or above snack in PL, which I doubt too.

Drake himself has 220M yet arguably strongest flyer. Sasaki will have at best 400M

These guys are Supernova, not veterans in NW

Hahaha, have you been here before? We ALL take this shit too seriously, stop acting like I’m taking this too far. He was spreading misinformation with that, and I’m not the only person who overreacted to it either.
He literally clarified right after. Stop saying he's spreading misinformation because he didn't...and you are clearly the only person amped up about this right now smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.