Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That if he has been pirate way longer than Snack which I doubt
Or above snack in PL, which I doubt too.

Drake himself has 220M yet arguably strongest flyer. Sasaki will have at best 400M

These guys are Supernova, not veterans in NW
If that was true Sanji would have easily defeated /hurt page one and wouldn't needed the raid suit for anything. Sanji would have countered page one attack with His kick instead of being overpowered and forced through several buildings.

That fishman was previewed back in chapter 793. His design changed a little from back then though.

Damn... I never realized that Sasaki is a Fishman Samurai!

So this Sasaki is a Fishman with similar teeth to Jinbe... and both wear Kimono!

So let me get this straight!

Are all of Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe will have warm up fight against Flying six member? before maybe moving to a calamity????

What if their solo fight is a Flying 6 member... and against a calamity.. they will team up on one??? I wonder

Damn... I never realized that Sasaki is a Fishman Samurai!

So this Sasaki is a Fishman with similar teeth to Jinbe... and both wear Kimono!

So let me get this straight!

Are all of Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe will have warm up fight against Flying six member? before maybe moving to a calamity????

What if their solo fight is a Flying 6 member... and against a calamity.. they will team up on one??? I wonder
I think that the F6 ( not including Drake) are reserved for Nami and co. or someone else from the alliance.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He literally clarified right after. Stop saying he's spreading misinformation because he didn't...and you are clearly the only person amped up about this right now smh.
You’re throwing a lot of stones in this glass house, my man. I’ve seen you overreact to plenty of shit on this forum. The point is now moot either way, we’re just wasting each other’s time now when we could be focusing on the spoilers themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.