What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach using both the Yami/gura stop this delusional shit. He’s already doing everything possible just to stay in the fight.

Teach literally yet to scratch Law. I’d suggest u look up pressure lol.

Teach opening attack the Gura, Law amputee…. Starting off with ur best offense, vs causal shit from Law, who the scared one exactly?? Law just responded in kind
:suresure:
He didn't use awakening yet:pepecopium:

Law is good and been more impressive than I thought ngl but your boi is nowhere near pushing BB to high df when he already went out and BB is like meh.....this is nothing :gokulaugh:

I hope BB doesn't kill law by mistake by sneezing when he awakened Gura :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do y'all think anything that isn't "ooga booga swing sword" is a cheap shot?

BB was looking at him and charging up a gura attack

Law used his brain and took advantage of the situation to take away his footing and land Shock Wille

That's how his fights have always worked

Did he "cheap shot" Smoker too?

:kaidowhat:
Cry
He landed a cheap shot when bb wasn't even on the ground to face him
Didn't do shit to a guy who takes x2 the damage
And couldn't land shit when bb is actually facing him

Now he about to be destroyed

I am having a better life than the guy who gets triggered by a guy who spends his days writing essays about his favorites lmao. You immediately have access to the shit I've said some months ago as soon as you saw my stupid post? lmfao. Congratulations on working so hard to prove nothing coz the other dude is well aware of what I stand for.

Your desperate desire to keep Zoro near Sanji is the reason why you got so triggered by me saying what I said in that post. I too think Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Zoro is stronger than Sanji, so I guess you agree we're both equally fair? You're mocking me for being a pretender when I never shy away from the fact that I am biased toward Zoro when you're worse than me. At least, I don't lose sleep over someone saying Sanji beats Zoro.
are you sure you're not the one lossing sleep here, look at this paragraph over talk about fictional character lmao:gokulaugh:

I still remember the thread where people claimed Law "cheap shotted" Smoker cause he obstructed his vision and hit him with Mes

I'm sorry Law doesn't swing his sword at his opponent like an idiot and expect to win fights

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.