What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all respect to Law(crazy feats), but Chadbeard again shows that he is a beast.
He just start the fight as @Reborn said it, he neither used his awakened power of his dfs...
Imagine how op the awakened Yami fruit is or worse the awakened Gura fruit who is already op in base version.
Law is doing it very good and well, but need to take in count that BB didn´t go all out yet, we also don´t know if he has a 3 Devilfruit or not. So far what I see of BB was beastly, all respect for Law again to face this Gigachad...

Being the leader of guys like Kuzan and Shiryuu alone is a proof how max gigachad Teach is.
:steef::steef::steef:

This is quite obviously the chapter that should make Law look good. From here on out it's all Teach beat down. You can kinda see it in their last clash. BB can casually block Law's best technique.

BB is a monster.
Law using awakening non casually or let say better gives me the hope to see more moves, I think we will see a new finisher of Law before he lose to BB overall. I think Oda will comeback later and give us one fight chapter and show us the lose of Law.

"Attacking his opponent from the rear"

Are we reading the same chapter?
You are right. It was a frontal attack. It looks like the attack on the rear. You can barely see the end of the sword on the other side of the speech bubble.
What's Law supposed to do? Always attacking on the front like an idiot? It's clear that BB is gonna win but people gotta give credits to Law who holds his own against Chadbeard like that. No longer the "Law can't fight 1vs1" excuse.
No, my mistake it was from the front. Regardless I wasn't saying anything negative about it. I give him props for being a smart fighter.

Law attacking Quick was very smart considering the horse doesn't seem like it can move very quickly through the air while carrying 2 people.

Some need to stop acting like Law being forced to fight BB means he has to be stronger than Rayleigh who was more concerned about saving Boa than beating BB.

Any strategy in a fight is clearly unfair.
No it seriously makes me laugh

BB was looking at Law and charging up a Gura attack

Was Law supposed to let him do it?

No, he cut Stronger (cause he has a brain) so BB would lose his footing then hit him with Shock Wille

I guess he should've waited for BB to land safely while launching gura attacks at him from the air before attacking him

:risitameh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let this sink in

Law played role in Killing BM with his awakening while he was already drained.

A stronger and fresh law failed to put BB down who takes 2 X times the damage/pain and even laughed after taking shock wille :steef:

but... but law is yonkou level and will push BB to extreme diff..my ass:milaugh:

I can't with Zoro fans sometimes man

If you think during a fight and use the environment to your advantage "he cheap shotted him!!!"

:suresure:
“The only way to fight is with swords“, “cry”, “cheap shot”, “Zoro one shots”

Followed by the usual blanket statements of “If X character can do it, Zoro does it better”. The gifting of feats lmfao

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Blackbeard is a good guy at the end which follows his plan to beat Imu and free the world.
Shanks is actually a bad guy working for Imu.
Buggy knows the truth about Shanks, thats why he gets this big boosts, the government want to get rid of him.

Mark my words.

Let this sink in

Law played role in Killing BM with his awakening while he was already drained.

A stronger and fresh law failed to put BB down who takes 2 X times the damage/pain and even laughed after taking shock wille :steef:

but... but law is yonkou level and will push BB to extreme diff..my ass:milaugh:
He makes BB bleeds HAHAHAH WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THAT WAS ONLY ONE ATTACK OF LAW

Status
Not open for further replies.