What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thtas because we have just entered in the island and had character introduction. Of course I agree that forced Bonney drama is boring but we have not entered into core of eggisland
If you look at other arcs we have already gotten more info about egghead that we did for other arcs .
Like Bonny info , Vegapunk info , inventions , possible villains already , island layout and more .
Even this chapter it seem that Vega is working with the revs in some way .

I don’t understand why ppl keep bringing up the bombs, Law and Kid damaged BM to the extent of her saying she’s getting fatigued, Law creates a giant crater, Kid forces her down the hole to the point where she free falls into a volcano while Law keeps the homies from saving her. The explosion was like getting rid of the Kazenbo and the bomb threat at the same time as BM, did it add extra damage? Yes of course but being submerged in lava she couldn’t escape from is what killed her, regardless of explosives. If Oda didn’t write it as the volcano doing it perhaps she’d fall in the sea and die to drowning instead, same result. The guys deserve their props I think.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Preliminary agenda thoughts:

Current Law solos Big Mom, so does Teach.

For Teach: His base AP with the power of the Gura Gura matches Law’s Awakening which severely injured Big Mom. He also has the Yami Yami which makes Memes irrelevant DF useless, and he outright tanks a shock wille here the same way meme does, so you can’t even say Meme has better physicals than him because no she doesn’t.

For Law: The Haki he showed last chapter as well as clashing evenly with the most destructive Devil Fruit..,yeah, it’s over for Big Mom. Where are in the EOS where her feats already don’t hold up well to scrutiny.

Kaido’s feats were already arguably surpassed by Ryokugyu but I’m sure he’ll be further made irrelevant in the near future as well.

@ShishioIsBack @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @The White Crane

Status
Not open for further replies.