What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She only took the final kiss and she holds that memory with her. Sanji still has memories of everything else.
Alright. Correct myself on that.

Vasco is not an important member. Sanji always fights the third strongest member of the crew and they always receive hype as such. Vasco has received no hype
It's not about Vasco himself but about him being perverted used as an argument for a possible Kuzan/Sanji matchup. Every second or so Male in this series is a perv.

Sanji regularly yells the heat from his passion surpasses that of flames. This will prove that statement.
He can surpass Flames but still be below Magma. I see no narrative reason for him to come that far. He has no connection to a heat/magma user like Sabo. With Sabo, it actually makes sense.

You disagree because you don’t like it. Fine I get that; but ignoring them outright is not the way to go about that Chief.
I don't. If i saw legitimate reasons I'd acknowledge them even when i don't like it, Sabo/Akainu as an example, but i definitely see nothing that links Sanji with Kuzan

Zoro keep getting cut off from any interaction with the crew.
It seems noone in the crew even cares about him at this point.
Yet I see some of his fans happy because this way he wont have to wear goofy clothes...
:seriously:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro it's already mid diff or above. BB is using both his fruits, getting hit and feeling the pain too.
Why?
Because Law landed one move when BB was falling mid air?
BB never even used Yami on Law in battle until now. This is the first Kurozu he's using.

Plz re-read Ace vs BB, he screamed to Hiken, Hotarubi and St. Elmo's spear but yet mid diff'd Ace.
He screams that much because he takes more pain than anyone.
Doesn't mean he's weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.