What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes incredible amount of disingenuousness, bias and ignoring manga panels to say that BB is "struggling" with Law.
I know this is for your Zoro agenda but Kaido struggled with Yamato,Zoro,Luffy, Other supernova

Top Tiers aint impervious to competition from low rop tiers.

Don't downplay Law to say Zoro>Law just accept that they are both strong and ignore the troll @Surgeon of death.

He's just doing his best Shishio and Ndule impression

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sure. But fight ain't over. And BB is not just screaming. The attacks law landed are magnitudes above anything Ace did lol. They are internal damage attacks. I didn't say Bb was weak for screaming.

You think Law loses the moment BB does his yami attack? Even Ace didn't lose that fast. Law will show more stuff.
So you agree that the fight isn't anywhere near mid diff currently? There ends my argument.

Them being internal damage attacks does not change the fact that your entire hype moment is basically Law landing one attack. All of Law's higher end moves are internal damage moves while Ace's moves are fire based moves. What is even the big difference that you are talking about? I don't get you. If you're saying that Law has internal damaging moves then I never even disagreed with that in the first place.

Btw I never said Law is losing the moment BB pulls out Kurozu. I said Law won't push BB past mid diff which is what Ace did as well.

Blackbeard simply diverted it with the Quake.
Law isn't shook. In fact, the fact that he is standing his ground in the face of a Quake attack is impressive...and against what some people were insinuating would happen
I'm with you brother but in that last panel law looks kinda shook there. Nothing crazy but things will get tough.

Not it doesn't. I could literally accuse you guys of saying that you only see thay connection because you want too. There's nothing linking Kuzan and Sanji and especially not to a point where they could go into a fight.

Let's agree to disagree on this because we definitely won't find common ground. I legit don't see a single logical argument that doesn't include reaching a lot.
I do have to ask what do you actually think kuzans role in this story is going to be now that he’s officially a BB pirate?

He’s not a spy, neither Sword nor the Gorosei have mentioned such

He’s no longer just a third party.

So what is his role?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know this is for your Zoro agenda but Kaido struggled with Yamato,Zoro,Luffy, Other supernova

Top Tiers aint impervious to competition from low rop tiers.

Don't downplay Law to say Zoro>Law just accept that they are both strong and ignore the troll @Surgeon of death.

He's just doing his best Shishio and Ndule impression
I didnt say a single word about Zoro but yet this is the kind of replies that I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.