What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Oda has yet to make him show any interest in the Ope Ope no mi. He could’ve gotten the final fruit in the weeks that passed
I doubt he did something major in that time span.
What I found interesting is Teach not knowing about Law's awakening techniques, this could mean his devil fruit book doesn't include awakenings, the Ope being hard to awaken, or simply the fruit being so valuable that people don't have it long enough to awaken.

I just can’t see Kuzans story ending as a marine. The way he speaks seems like that of a man who’s done with it.

That’s why I think smoker bringing him down would be best it hypes up Luffys “rival” in the marines and it brings an end to two people who have similar ideals but one who lost faith and the other who didn’t
Smoker taking down Kuzan ?
Never thought of that. Interesting but i can never picture Kuzan as bad tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That BB getting hit by Law's attacks aren't the same as him getting hit by Ace's attacks. Because while Ace's attacks cause pain to BB due to the heat and some small external wounds, they never Damaged him that much. But Law's attacks Damages him significantly. Against Law, BB spits out blood and goes white eyed. Ace never did that to him. BB's endurance is amazing though.
Because of the attack types.
BB wasnt screaming against Ace for nothing, why are you down playing Ace now huh? All to make Law look much better than what he is?

The fight is currently a mid diff. If it was a low diff, BB would have beat Law already. We will see soon enough anyway. Since oda seems to be intent on showing it and not off screening.
Again why is it a mid diff?
The fight literally just started, Teach hasnt used a single Yami technique on Law yet and you expect him to beat him already? He just used two quake moves, one mid air and the other to block a KROOM.

Just look at Rooftop fight with Dragon Kaido getting battered by Supernovas... I doubt you'd say any of it is mid diff bcs "Kaido didnt beat them already".

I doubt he did something major in that time span.
What I found interesting is Teach not knowing about Law's awakening techniques, this could mean his devil fruit book doesn't include awakenings, the Ope being hard to awaken, or simply the fruit being so valuable that people don't have it long enough to awaken.
Second option seems like the most likely:endthis:

Pudding: “If Mama was still alive there won’t ever be another word coming out from that mouth of yours!!”
Blackbeard pirates: “Hahaha!! Right now we are literally fighting the guy who killed Big Mom!!!”

Notice how the ignorant 16 y/o fodder Pudding uses the same argument that Green Bull haters use to downplay him, while Gigabeard the super intelligent 4D chess playing Yonko uses the same arguments Admiral fans use to point out Yonko fan retardation.

Virgin ignorant 16 y/o equivalents: “Green Bull was scared of Kaido!”

Hyper intelligent Gigabeard equivalents: “Green Bull was going to solo the alliance that killed Kaido”
:araboss:

@Swallalala @Tejas @MonsterKaido @SkySanji @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @kratosś @Extravlad
Greenbull -- If kaido was in wano I wouldn't have come:suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- Vegapunk Lilith says that Vegaforce 01 uses the engine on its back as a propellant and an anti-gravity device to fly. Franky freaks out.
- Unfortunately, the Vegaforce 01 only works in Egghead because of its special atmospheric conditions. Their goal is to make it usable anywhere.
So, Vegapunk's anti-gravity devices are limited to special atmospheric conditions?
What a scrub.
:suresure:

Raid Suit's anti-grav >>>>> Vegapunk's anti-grav.

JUDGE TOP 5!
@Tobra @Chrono @BangOO🍅 @RayanOO @Jailer

Status
Not open for further replies.