What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full SUMMARY of chapter 1064 (translations could be wrong)
I just realized usopp will have central role in the fight with Blackbeard just like in dressrosa, van augur seems like the most important assets just like sugar:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

He was still after a mid devil fruit like Hancock, Ope is far more valuable.
We don't actually know where he was going with Hancock's df but there is enough capacity for one.
Hancock fruit is far more busted than the ope:endthis:

I like how I am getting this from a guy who copies and reposts stuff to get likes on a weeb forum. The difference b/w you, the other guy, and me is that I understand I am not perfect and I am okay with it as long I am doing what I like doing. Meanwhile, you're trying to make fun of others for minding their own business while pretending like you have the mortal high ground and a better life than me.
When did I ever say I have a better life than you?

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy fuck this chapter is awesome, this Vegapunk stuff is even better than what I hoped for in some ways.

I'm scared Oda will fuck it up like with Wano but this won't be a 4 year long, almost entirely isolated arc either ofc.

I knew Vegapunk was gonna debut flying tech and I can see either them or and Franky, most likely together even, creating flying ships. Anti gravity is even mentioned here as I previously suggested Vegapunk would utilise too.

Vega having a localised version of Skypeia that Franky (but sadly not Brook too apparently) and Jinbei can experience is fantastic too.

Also Jinbei giving us exposition on Kuma makes sense as they're former Warlords but a little disappointed Jinbei called him an evil king too like the WG has been smearing him as too.

Status
Not open for further replies.