What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very cautious if I was a Law fan at the moment. He landed his awakening or second strongest attack that we know so far and BB is dealing with it like how Kaido dealt with the first Red Roc (except it would be King Kong Gun or Kong Gatling). The fight is just getting started and Law has not taken any damage. Seems like a customary hype moment before Oda makes him lose to hype the opponent.

Hard to see Aokiji being below Shiryu in power level. He is at least BB level at the moment, I can't even see BB being stronger than Aokiji. Would be pretty sick though if BB, Shiryu and Aokiji are all similar level guys. They are probably the strongest crew at the moment (depends on how Roo compares with Shiryu).
Oda migth pull law losing badly once bb grabs him.

So you agree that the fight isn't anywhere near mid diff currently? There ends my argument.

Them being internal damage attacks does not change the fact that your entire hype moment is basically Law landing one attack. All of Law's higher end moves are internal damage moves while Ace's moves are fire based moves. What is even the big difference that you are talking about? I don't get you. If you're saying that Law has internal damaging moves then I never even disagreed with that in the first place.

Btw I never said Law is losing the moment BB pulls out Kurozu. I said Law won't push BB past mid diff which is what Ace did as well.
That BB getting hit by Law's attacks aren't the same as him getting hit by Ace's attacks. Because while Ace's attacks cause pain to BB due to the heat and some small external wounds, they never Damaged him that much. But Law's attacks Damages him significantly. Against Law, BB spits out blood and goes white eyed. Ace never did that to him. BB's endurance is amazing though.

The fight is currently a mid diff. If it was a low diff, BB would have beat Law already. We will see soon enough anyway. Since oda seems to be intent on showing it and not off screening.

That BB getting hit by Law's attacks aren't the same as him getting hit by Ace's attacks. Because while Ace's attacks cause pain to BB due to the heat and some small external wounds, they never Damaged him that much. But Law's attacks Damages him significantly. Against Law, BB spits out blood and goes white eyed. Ace never did that to him. BB's endurance is amazing though.

The fight is currently a mid diff. If it was a low diff, BB would have beat Law already. We will see soon enough anyway. Since oda seems to be intent on showing it and not off screening.
Let‘s assume that BB has awakening and may or may not get his third df in future, Law is doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.