What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, that last scene with BB looks ominous as hell. I guess you are going to have to make people understand that this person is meant to eventually be a bigger threat than Kaido.

Even beyond the threat of a second power (im sure the unique body question will come up eventually), there's probably going to be a tease for his highly suspected 3rd.

Anyway, I'm sure Law will live, but hopefully BB only takes his RPs and not anything worse. I like that his main 4 crew members all did something this chapter (Hopefully Bepo gets some more before this is done)

At any rate, that last scene with BB looks ominous as hell. I guess you are going to have to make people understand that this person is meant to eventually be a bigger threat than Kaido.

Even beyond the threat of a second power (im sure the unique body question will come up eventually), there's probably going to be a tease for his highly suspected 3rd.

Anyway, I'm sure Law will live, but hopefully BB only takes his RPs and not anything worse. I like that his main 4 crew members all did something this chapter (Hopefully Bepo gets some more before this is done)
This fight will probably last as long as egghead arc does

we’ll probably go a few chapters without seeing it

This fight will probably last as long as egghead arc does

we’ll probably go a few chapters without seeing it
Egghead imo is a full fledged arc, not just a Zou sized one for exposition, we just don't know who the main villain is yet.

As for this fight, I think it's highly relevant to BB and his body, which is why it might be happening in proximity to the crew being close to meeting Shaka.

But yeah, I assume we won't see it for a few chapters.

I am wrapping my head at what roles and purposed are mentioned for character this arc

Whats the purpose of brook and zoro (two grim reaper users) staying on the ship?

What's the purpose of cobys abduction? Especially since alot of time has passed since then.

How did akainu get his Intel before the marines reported it to him? If this coby why would bb alow that? If it's kuzan why would he allow that?

What role will coby have this ark?

What role will sword and cp0 have this arc?

What is Smoker even doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.