What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is Meme couldn't even make near dead Law budge an inch, was mauling him with her insane haki without use.
Akainu leaves Wb with half his head busted, proceeds to one shot Jimbo (who can solo Meme as far as we know), one shot Ivankov then solo the world's strongest crew. Meme would've literally died to Jimbo if the gura didn't kill her
:risitasad:
What you talking has nothing to do with what I am talking. Check your eyes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You don’t get what I’m saying lol, you guys are aguing the room itself is blocked. That’s not how it works, it’s the shockwave that was blocked. And your passive-aggressive tone doesn’t make you sound smart, just a jackass. I liked it better when you were crying ZKK lol
Tf you on about
If its intangible even shockwaves can't block it.

Bb clearly blocks the kroom

Which means laws shit was never intangible he was just hitting meme who wasn't defending herself

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doubt it. Shooting the room at targets sounds even more taxing imo.
This is going to be very useful based on the circumstances. But I do not understand why it is useful in this scenario over a big room. I mean, awakening costs more stamina than a regular room, so it would've been more profitable to use a big regular room to cut Stronger, but he used Rroom for something so basic. So I concluded small Rooms may cost him less stamina than big normal rooms.

Tf you on about
If its intangible even shockwaves can't block it.

Bb clearly blocks the kroom

Which means laws shit was never intangible he was just hitting meme who wasn't defending herself
Haki can defend anything,we clearly see haki sparks in this clash and gura produces vibrations,those should react with just about anything.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Again, someone overrating Law’s stamina issues.

Law had already been fighting the whole night before he used awakening, then he used it for like 4 chapters afterwards lmao
It's not overlooking law stamina issue but the thing is if oda intended to drag this fight then he wouldn't have begin with law using awakening from the beginning.

This chapter was about Law crew making a stand.

And, soon oda will wrap it up

Status
Not open for further replies.