What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spamming awakening is a big deal.Just look at Katakuri and Doflamingo.If Law can spam awakened moves he is way stronger than in Wano.
Law so far is doing the exact same techniques attacks and frequency he did in Wano. His whole “I can’t do this long” was just odas way of forcing tension when he can always do it for plot dependent amounts of time.

And besides law in wano used it after fighting on the rooftop as well

Law so far is doing the exact same techniques attacks and frequency he did in Wano. His whole “I can’t do this long” was just odas way of forcing tension when he can always do it for plot dependent amounts of time.

And besides law in wano used it after fighting on the rooftop as well
Nah fight just started and the dude went straight to R-room and K-room.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Current Law is not that much stronger than Wano Law. He didn’t grow his haki just learned more about hakis effect on DFs.

Law has learned that against emperors there’s no use to hold back to conserve stamina. It’s all or nothing.

Current Law is 100; wano law is then 95.
No, he's clearly better now. I don't think he'll last much longer but he could hold awakening longer than Wano. That makes a huge difference.

Zoro vs Kroom:

Zoro vs Rroom:

Haki rules baby.:pepehawk:
Again it wasn’t blocked, stop spreading misinformation. Law stopped extending the sword otherwise he gets hit by Gura first.
She can’t defend herself because the room is already inside her, how many times we pointing this out. That’s all I’m saying, it can’t be blocked once it’s already passed through you. The room is intangible, what’s so hard to understand about that. It looked like Law just stopped extending his sword, he could keep it going through the shockwave of BB but that would mean he gets hit by Gura before it reaches BB.

Two techniques he used in Wano. As I said; Law just seemed like he decided to stop holding back. His fight with big mom was literally just days ago. He didn’t level up that much off screen.
If his stamina was the same we would have used gamma knife or injection shot on BB.Law is casually using awakening.This means his stamina improved a lot.I think we will see awakened versions of curtain,tact,mes and gamma knife yet.
Post automatically merged:

BB might even take an L here.But it still think Law is losing those poneglyphs somehow.

If his stamina was the same we would have used gamma knife or injection shot on BB.Law is casually using awakening.This means his stamina improved a lot.I think we will see awakened versions of curtain,tact,mes and gamma knife yet.
Post automatically merged:

BB might even take an L here.But it still think Law is losing those poneglyphs somehow.
Or he knows that those techniques aren’t going to work in this level of combat so rather than just draining stamina with low level techniques he should use all his stamina available to fight at his strongest for less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.