Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the sword belongs to the guy with the sandals and Oda just drew the perspective a little off. He has samurai attire. Anyway, we'll find out soon.
Jinbei has samurai attire and is not a Samurai

The shading on the sword makes it the front guy's sword.

You are claiming Oda made a mistake and I'm going with what Oda actually did. I'll take Oda's word over yours for now

But there's women in the flying six. MULTIPLE WOMEN.

Like Oda is not gonna have A HULKING Inuarashi cut pretty lady in clean through and have blood spew everywhere. This is one piece. Those are hot women
Exactly why I think Ulti is Usopp's opponent (she's even called a trickster) and Usopp handles women with tricky abilities like Perona and Sugar...

While the sexy ones mature women are naturally for Nami... so Black Maria is saved for Nami

I am just HOPING that Oda doesn't waste time with Sanji again facing one of those women... and we get the same god damn panels wasted on Sanji facing someone he will not hurt anyway.. just focus on progressing the plot in the right way... no need for an unnecessary confrontation that will do nothing but hurt the SHs... no fucking need for it...

Exactly why I think Ulti is Usopp's opponent (she's even called a trickster) and Usopp handles women with tricky abilities like Perona and Sugar...

While the sexy ones mature women are naturally for Nami... so Black Maria is saved for Nami

I am just HOPING that Oda doesn't waste time with Sanji again facing one of those women... and we get the same god damn panels wasted on Sanji facing someone he will not hurt anyway.. just focus on progressing the plot in the right way... no need for an unnecessary confrontation that will do nothing but hurt the SHs... no fucking need for it...
I doubt Oda will do that with Sanji, we already know he can't hurt women, no need to waste a chapter about that.

Its not gin. The front guy is a swordsman. Gin is not
Nah... the sword belongs to the guy wearing Kimono (Sasaki) bottom right panel

Also... this new spoiler EVEN confirms more of it with Kaido hinting to Sasaki that he's some kind of traitor and his family are working with the enemy... meaning he's a Samurai... Samurai use swords..

J

Jo_Ndule

If Gin is Food Poo/Gong Zhu

Then Sanji vs Gin as finale

If not then Gong Zhu is gonna get low/mid diffed by Ashura.

P1 was Sanji warmup this arc
Either Sani fights GongZhu as finale or P1 again or team up vs Queen.

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi will fight Jack tho.

The fact that there are women in the group do not change that it makes more sense for the flying six to fight the scabbards.
The scabbards are too strong for these women. Because women are weak.

If Oda makes these women as strong or stronger than the scabbards then that means the scabbards will need high-extreme diff fights to beat them and that means these women have to be cut the fuck up and left half dead to be defeated AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

These are pretty ladies. Oda will not have them cut into pieces so he will make them weak and they fight weak people are be defeated by vague none abilties like Nami shooting them with lightning or some shit

I doubt Oda will do that with Sanji, we already know he can't hurt women, no need to waste a chapter about that.
But he does waste time for that sometimes... Oda has been wasting sooo many panels on REPEATED GAGS already... so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again... In his thought in his mind he thinks "I think the fans would laugh and have fun if Sanji was pervertd around Black Maria.. and got his balls kicked again"

While we would be like
:whitepress:

Please not again

Jinbei has samurai attire and is not a Samurai

The shading on the sword makes it the front guy's sword.

You are claiming Oda made a mistake and I'm going with what Oda actually did. I'll take Oda's word over yours for now
I'm not claiming oda made a mistake, I'm saying that Oda draws perspectives weird all the time. He literally drew a ship as big as mountains in BM's Elbaf flashback. Later images of the ship show that its not that big.

Anyway, I truly don't think the perspective is THAT off:

This to me looks like the samurai' looking guy's sword, not the front guy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.