• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trick Attack" Ulti - "Go-Getter" Page One - "Kijin" Gong Zhu
"Benevolence" Black Maria - "Red Flag" X Drake - "Last Rush" Sasaki

- Flying Six appear before Kaido, last time was years ago
- Black Maria calls people their epithet and wants to meet the King
- Drake + Ulti doubt that the samurai alliance has truly been crushed. Ulti suggest to let her handle it, but her brother Page One refuses
- Gong Zhu wants to see the head of the samurai who has cut Jack or else he will behead them(?)
- Kaido throws an old paper before Sasaki and asks how he feels about his family working for the enemy, but he does not mind it, it is unclear who is meant
- There are many demon hands and legs shown, one asks where a rude child is
P1 is scared of Sanji XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LMAOO

If those text spoilers are legit and both Gin and Gong Zhu share the epithet "Kijin"/"Demon", I'm that much closer to believing the Gin theory here.

Also IF Page One is actually scared for some reason, I'd love it if he and Chopper fought. Both can just run around being scared of each other, then actually fucking learn to be brave and the fight gets more intense as it goes.

If Gin is Food Poo/Gong Zhu

Then Sanji vs Gin as finale

If not then Gong Zhu is gonna get low/mid diffed by Ashura.

P1 was Sanji warmup this arc
Either Sani fights GongZhu as finale or P1 again or team up vs Queen.
Yeah I totally agree... if Gin is that guy... even as a Sanji fan... I have no problem if he was his MAIN ARC FIGHT... I wouldn't ask for a calamity fight... considering Oda can basically fit up so many other characters to fill that position...

And as I stated before... if Gin has progressed in THE SAME PACE as Sanji did... he would be an extreme Diff fight.. for sure... because he was tough as an opponent for Sanji during Baratie

Also... I can already see Oda giving some decent-high bounty to those flying 6

considering people like Perospero had 700 mil bounty... and Big Mom crew have less bounty than their counterparts from Kaido crew... meaning calamities have more than Sweet commanders.. so it's logical that Flying six are same with Veterans... HOWEVER... even a bounty as high as 600 million is MORE than good enough for me... especially if Oda wants the SH jump in power and status gradually and not an illogical jump

D

Deleted member 863

Bro if Gin is back, i will flip my shit. That would be too insane.

- Kijin, same Nickname
- Same jawline
- Same Lips
- Same Earrings

Now into interpretation room: LOOK AT THIS!!!!
- CIGARETTE IN HIS MOUTH -> INSPIRED BY SANJI AFTER HIS FIGHT
- MASK -> BECAUSE OF THE GAS WAY BACK THAT LEFT AN IMPACT ON HIM, THE GAS OF DON KRIEG.

ITS GIN CONFIRMED LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

No. Look at the shading of the sword.

It's whitened out to show that the sword IS IN FRONT of the sandals guy. And if you look at the image, the only other thing shaded like the sword is the guy in front.

Like I'm sure you will notice it immediately if you see it. Just take a second look at the art
Well... we'll wait and see the full image of them this chapter to decide

But he promised sanji that they'll meet again in grand line, and i don't think oda is the type of mangaka that tend to forgot about his own work.
so yeah based on this masked guy design and his lips/earings, i think he really is GIN:feelscryingman:
Gin never had earing and dude if it was gin he would know by now and would mention luffy and sanji. Instead he wants to fight the man who scarred jack.

shutenmaru goes from getting a high diff fight with oden
getting recruited by kaido
cutting up jack and his blades with one attack
to calling jack small fry
and he fights a vet character?
so ass.
That’s the issue Kaido doesn’t have someone to match him up with Ashura.. neither BM.

SHs alliance is filled with too many high tiers unlike the BM & Kaido alliance in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.