Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
"Trick Attack" Ulti - "Go-Getter" Page One - "Kijin" Gong Zhu
"Benevolence" Black Maria - "Red Flag" X Drake - "Last Rush" Sasaki

- Flying Six appear before Kaido, last time was years ago
- Black Maria calls people their epithet and wants to meet the King
- Drake + Ulti doubt that the samurai alliance has truly been crushed. Ulti suggest to let her handle it, but her brother Page One refuses
- Gong Zhu wants to see the head of the samurai who has cut Jack or else he will behead them(?)
- Kaido throws an old paper before Sasaki and asks how he feels about his family working for the enemy, but he does not mind it, it is unclear who is meant
- There are many demon hands and legs shown, one asks where a rude child is

So Page One is actually Zetsu from Naruto, Perona is his sister and Foods Poo is Daifuku. I see that Ulti and Page One are showing responsibility during this global crisis.

Seriously though, thoses designs are interesting. Black Maria looks gorgeous. Time to waste time making false theories about their abilities.

Last edited:
I think that the F6 ( not including Drake) are reserved for Nami and co. or someone else from the alliance.
For me.. I HOPE SO

But from looks of similarities + possible connections.. I feel that there is a chance for Oda to make Sanji/Jinbe/Zoro to fight those dudes before heading to calamities.... I want the crew to shine... but all I'm saying is that it's got the chance... specially with Sanji and Jinbe in relation to Pageone and Sasaki here...
And if thory of Masked guy is Gin... it makes it EVEN more likely that Sanji especially out of anyone to butthead with the flying 6 members... be it Pageone or this masked guy who MIGHT be really Gin

- Drake + Ulti doubt that the samurai alliance has truly been crushed. Ulti suggest to let her handle it, but her brother Page One refuses
- Gong Zhu wants to see the head of the samurai who has cut Jack or else he will behead them(?)
- Kaido throws an old paper before Sasaki and asks how he feels about his family working for the enemy, but he does not mind it, it is unclear who is meant
Yes yes let ulti handle the those weak ass alliances...and i bet rude child is kaido son

Oh wow, wonder who Sasaki is related to. Kawamatsu? Jinbe?

D

Deleted member 863

uhh wot?

Is this legit?

What's this then? It seems the Flying six are gonna fight the nine scabbards instead

What the hell is going on here lol.

Franky vs Foods Poo
Chopper vs Pageone
Brook vs Sasaki
Nami vs Black Maria
Robin vs Ulti
Usopp vs Orochi

Let's go !!
Yesssss... Would be nice to see the crew shine on them this way...

In fact... it would be nice to see Chopper facing Someone who was facing "Stealth Black" sure was getting played.. but still he tanked so many attacks... makes you appreciate Chopper much more!

But I would disagree on Usopp vs Orochi and Robin.. I sadly know Robin ain't gonna fight this woman...

We will have Usopp + Chopper Tag Team like Alabasta vs The siblings of Pageone + Ulti is a very big possibility imo

Status
Not open for further replies.