Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the sword belongs to the guy wearing Kimono (Sasaki) bottom right panel
No. Look at the shading of the sword.

It's whitened out to show that the sword IS IN FRONT of the sandals guy. And if you look at the image, the only other thing shaded like the sword is the guy in front.

Like I'm sure you will notice it immediately if you see it. Just take a second look at the art

The scabbards are too strong for these women. Because women are weak.

If Oda makes these women as strong or stronger than the scabbards then that means the scabbards will need high-extreme diff fights to beat them and that means these women have to be cut the fuck up and left half dead to be defeated AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

These are pretty ladies. Oda will not have them cut into pieces so he will make them weak and they fight weak people are be defeated by vague none abilties like Nami shooting them with lightning or some shit
Which does not address my point.

J

Jo_Ndule

shutenmaru goes from getting a high diff fight with oden
getting recruited by kaido
cutting up jack and his blades with one attack
to calling jack small fry
and he fights a vet character?
so ass.
Ashura will low diff him if they fight... just like how Sanji was low/mid diffing P1
If Ashura doesnt mid/low diff

Then Base Jack is YC4 (low high tier or top vet) , which will mean Ashura >= Base Jack >~ Gong Zhu

Which I doubt.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Damn... I never realized that Sasaki is a Fishman Samurai!

So this Sasaki is a Fishman with similar teeth to Jinbe... and both wear Kimono!

So let me get this straight!

Are all of Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe will have warm up fight against Flying six member? before maybe moving to a calamity????

What if their solo fight is a Flying 6 member... and against a calamity.. they will team up on one??? I wonder
Yeah that would be bonafide hype! I also doubt the fishman doesn't know who Jinbei is, so this is going to be interesting. I would imagine the fight vs the calamities would be a team up though

Status
Not open for further replies.