What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
WHY ARE YOU YELLING.

I asked you to post a pic with the Admirals using emission against the Tremor DF.

Not the Admirals only using Emission.

You posted half of what I asked for.

Are all Loro Stans illiterate? (the correct answer is 'Yes'). I guess ZKK made that clear, after Zoro stans thought Loro would cut down Kaido because he was a Dragon (even though he did that 3 arcs ago :suresure:).
Lmfao

Answer me this Einstein

Why are the admirals Arms in the air ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We don't know when tho
And back when the color spread came out we had even less information

Technically they still are 1yc
I dont think theres a name for it they're just comparable to eachother
We do know.
Kuzan and van agur took pudding when meme was in onigashima
Meaning kuzan was a bb pirate back then
Meaning he is under shiryu

What I am doing is using the same reasoning that you're using to say Shiryu and Zoro are on the same level to say BB and Shiryu are on the same level. You said for yourself, downplaying someone for their own power is fucking weird. And I agree with that.

Surely, BB is no CoO expert. So, Shiryu could literally walk up to him and cut him to bits without BB being able to do anything. My question to you is, how is that not evident enough to say Shiryu is on the same level as Blackbeard? He's certainly capable of fighting Blackbeard using "his" powers.

And what puts them on a different tier in the first place? Why aren't Zoro and Shiryu admiral level? Don't tell me it's because they aren't an admiral or Yonko.
Me saying zoro and shiryu are on the same level doesn't mean either of them is on the same level as kuzan, luffy, or blackbeard because they're not
That's it and ima leave it there

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You say that, but Law’s fighting Teach rn
And, he will get rekt

This chapter was to highlight law crew and give them some showings but don't even think for a sec that oda will sacrifice bB for law but it will be other way around.

And, the vegapunk/df lore running parallel means oda is about to hype BB's body or third df and law is becoming a tool for this

I'll make one last attempt:

This is the SFX used on the page: ガキン

This is what it means:

If it's not enough, here are couple of the well-known clashes with the same SFX:

If even this isn't enough, then I am truly out of opinions, and let's agree to disagree because I don't wanna risk offending you over a pointless debate.
I agreed with the clash. My point has been that it is the quake which is doing the interaction and not BB's hand touching the sword.
Just like the panels with Roger and Kaido demonstrate, they aren't actively touching.

To demonstrate, my point is if we remove the gura from this scene, Blackbeard wouldn't be touching the sword

No worries, I wasn't offended

Status
Not open for further replies.