What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary agenda thoughts:

Current Law solos Big Mom, so does Teach.

For Teach: His base AP with the power of the Gura Gura matches Law’s Awakening which severely injured Big Mom. He also has the Yami Yami which makes Memes irrelevant DF useless, and he outright tanks a shock wille here the same way meme does, so you can’t even say Meme has better physicals than him because no she doesn’t.

For Law: The Haki he showed last chapter as well as clashing evenly with the most destructive Devil Fruit..,yeah, it’s over for Big Mom. Where are in the EOS where her feats already don’t hold up well to scrutiny.

Kaido’s feats were already arguably surpassed by Ryokugyu but I’m sure he’ll be further made irrelevant in the near future as well.

@ShishioIsBack @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @The White Crane
What? It’s only been like a week and some change

No way Law is on the level where he could solo a yonkk now lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I second this

Oda didn't give sanji one vs one Between Ph - WCI. Sanji left dressrosa in mid and in whole WCI (supposed his arc) oda gave him no fight again.

And, then in wano he gave him queen.

Sanji bros deserve a better and badass opponent
Exactly, enough of the clowns.
He will never be able to prove his worth as long as he gets matched against clowns like Queen.

You’re literally impliying that in the first sentence of this same post lmao
The conclusions you come to in your head has nothing to do with me. Blackbeard always getting hit in his fights (apart from sengoku) and somehow in your head im saying pre-timeskip BB and current BB are equals? lol okay

The conclusions you come to in your head has nothing to do with me. Blackbeard always getting hit in his fights (apart from sengoku) and somehow in your head im saying pre-timeskip BB and current BB are equals? lol okay
No, you’re implication is clear. BB being hurt from an attack from pre Ts luffy is the same as BB being hurt by Law, which literally implied BB hasn’t improved at all

it’s not my fault you’re so dumb you don’t realize what you type

Status
Not open for further replies.