What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portrayal made it clear that law and kid>bum ass YC1 Zoro so Ope ope no mi and COA>>>>>>>mere ACOC:endthis:
They are portrayed stronger then a yonko subordonate yes but Zoro is a special case.
The only think that portray thems tronger then Zoro is top 3 Supernova because Yes Luffy Kid Law are always shown as the top 3 supernova .

FOr acoc and awakening .

For me those 2 power match depending of the fruits or the acoc strenght .
FOr exemple Yamato Acoc can't break the sky so I rate it lower then Kid and law awakening .
Acoc is also used a lot with weapons .
FOr exemple Luffy with a normal punch coated in acoc do way less damage then zoro with his swords coat in acoc .

But luffy gear 4 +a coc or
Awakening + Acoc is an other story .

FOr Kid and Law safe to say they rival luffy gear 4 acoc (at least in therm of dps) with their awakening but not nika luffu + Acoc .

Zoro also rival luffy gear 4 in therm of DPS .
But not in other stats like speed etc.

Law performance this chapter is really good. I like how ruthless and menacing he is right now. There was always a feeling he was the soft target of the three super rookies. Luffy is a yonko with a great crew and a fleet. Kid is a renowned no nonsense mf with supernova RH. Most pirates would probably gun for Law to make a name for themselves. Whatever happens in this battle I'm sure it will now set a tone on how Law is viewed in the world. People will think twice about attacking him.
This could even be the battle where he awakens CoC given the enormous responsibility he has to protect the crew
Personally I don't think he will ever get acoc but who know ?
I think law will match acoc with his awakening and a stronger sword maybe in the future even tought his sword is iconic .

I think Law is a D
Kid have coc but he is not a D
Luffy have both

A little like the way they defeated a yonko.

Law made an hole
Kid threw Big mom in that hole

Luffy did both (punched kaido out of the island and made him land exactly where Kid and law sent BM .

How I see it .

So just how Kid will never be a D

Law will never have coc
well in my opinion .

Status
Not open for further replies.