What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He took no damage", "he was smiling", "he negged shock wile"

LMAO, apparently we don't share the same definition of negging :gokulaugh:

Kaido after a barrage of G4 moves, NOW THIS is what negging looks like, THIS is no damage:finally:

''Buut bu ut but he was smiling"

Big Mom after countless normal moves, 4 awakened attack (one of which several times stronger than Shock wile) + another 3billion berry man final move ...
Am I seeing things or is that a smile?? :zorothink:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kaido after a barrage of G4 moves, NOW THIS is what negging looks like, THIS is no damage:finally:

Big Mom after countless normal moves, 4 awakened attack (one of which several times stronger than Shock wile) + another 3billion berry man final move ...
Meme healed herself
Bb takes double damage

C

Cruxroux

Oda did her dirty. If it was bigmam from rocks time. she would easily 1v2 them.
Oda made sketches of SH what would happen if things went right and what would happen if things went wrong.
Bigmam clearly a situation of things went wrong and even with that she was one of the yonkou

Heck even Auger interefered :arnoling:

S

stealthblack

Funny when people assumed that zoro has some special request from vegapunk, maybe about kuma.

But now zoro is like: fuck vegapunk, I don't need to meet him, I will just stay back to guard the ship.

You have way too big expectations from zoro, he is a simple man.:suresure::goyea:

"What ever X character can do Zoro will do it better"

"This guy withstanded Zoro's attack 2 arcs ago he must be scaled with current characters"

"Zoro doesn't get PU's until x feat has already been done(Zoro didn't use Adv CoC in Asura vs Kaido) just to wank previous versions of Zoro"

It's a cycle
:chopoff:
Zoro fans are missing some
Funny when people assumed that zoro has some special request from vegapunk, maybe about kuma.

But now zoro is like: fuck vegapunk, I don't need to meet him, I will just stay back to guard the ship.

You have way too big expectations from zoro, he is a simple man.:suresure::goyea:
Every time LOro gets a close up panel his dumb fans starts raving about he's about to do something spectacular or oda had something planned when in reality he's getting sideline the whole ac and his questions was useless off screen material
while Sanji the true vice captain leads them I hope we don't see him for the next 6 chpts let him baby sit the ship :funky:

C

Cruxroux

* Tell people zoro lives in your mind rent free without telling people *
:kobeha::kobeha:

”No sold” :kobeha:
Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only Akainu was doing in MF. Something that almost knocked Akainu out for good in 2 hits, but yeah, “Teach neg diffed” :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.