What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only Akainu was doing in MF.
By far the most unexpected thing that happened in the manga. Regardless of how strong the GGnM attack used is, I don't think anyone expected Law to be able to clash with BB even if it happened in the form of a block. This was exceedingly impressive especially because this is Law.

Wait, dragon KNEW vegapunk and still let him do what he did to Kuma????
Boney implied it was forced on Kuma somehow. I think they took Kuma's country a hostage or something. Kuma's probably responsible for Dragon's friendship with Vegapunk.

”No sold” :kobeha:
Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only Akainu was doing in MF. Something that almost knocked Akainu out for good in 2 hits, but yeah, “Teach neg diffed” :saden:

They are living a nightmare because of Law.

Law & Kid perfmance against Big mom made them say King > Mom

Now because of Law, I'm seeing Zoro >> Blackbeard

Damage control, love to see it:myman:

Soon enough we will see ''Gura is overrated, it's not that strong'' nah, be a man and admit Law is that strong

Last edited:
I found it

It's even worse than I remember

:shame:
Did I say anything wrong? You can’t drop your guard for any second when you fight Law , which is what Smoker did. He had dominated Law quite so much he must have forgotten that fact

Law became forced to think outside of a the scope of a sword-on-sword or in this case sword-on-staff fight because Smoker had the clear upper hand

Where did I say anything that’s so wrong?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I'd rank post-Wano Law somewhere <= ACoA Wano Luffy.

But ACoC Luffy was a skysplitter, so Law's not there yet.
He will never be a sky splitter , he has hes own ways of fighting those guys. I doubt kid will be too... admirals aint splitting skys have no issues being top tears

Status
Not open for further replies.