Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

Sasaki is definitely related to Shilliew. Kaido saying your family working for the enemy from old newspaper means that. Remember he has not met kaido for 2 years and that when shilliew join BB. Shilliew is also from Wano and carries sword. Sasaki also carries sword and wears same cap as Shilliew.

Trust me they are related
I also csrry a sword but Idk about my origins...

Please, seppuku-kun, tell me if my destiny is also tied to Wano-kuni!

So if sanji is too fast for someone that mean he is caught off guard. Lmfao
Sanji's speed was never an issue though?

-The first time Sanji hit him, P1 was eating Soba
-The second time he hit him, he turned invisible (P1 was also in his Dino form which is obviously less mobile than his base or hybrid)
-The last time we see Sanji hit him, P1 thought Sanji was defeated and Sanji turned invisible, flew into the sky over P1's head & hit him while his back was turned.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
You got anything to back that up or no?
Well Zoro has never had a problem cutting a Zoan. Plus Zoro has dealt massive base attacks post-ts. Plus Zoro knows the breathe of all things. (headcanon) I doubt Page 1 is more durable than Vergo or Pica. Plus ashura cut Jack, a nerfed Zoro would definitely cut Jack, thus he would be able to cut Page 1. It was said that a nerfed Zoro was on par with Denjiro who was compared/equal to Ashura, this is in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.