What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
PK level Akainu? Dude, Akainu low diffed PK's rival and his crew back in Marineford. He is far beyond PK level. :cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@SakazOuki
This, goofy will be pk++ level, Roger is a mid diff to Akainu, he has more balls and strength than the old gen combined.
Roger with his crew fail to sneak through Tottoland, then we have Akainu steamrolling the WBPs and going after a yonko crew to solo. Blackbeard would’ve had Roger made a cabin boy next to Bonney.
I endorse these comments, but if Akainu is Pirate King +, then that would make all Admirals Pirate King tier since Akainu is only slightly stronger than the other Admirals.

It’s almost as if I’ve been saying Admirals are Pirate King tier for years now…lol

I endorse these comments, but if Akainu is Pirate King +, then that would make all Admirals Pirate King tier since Akainu is only slightly stronger than the other Admirals.

It’s almost as if I’ve been saying Admirals are Pirate King tier for years now…lol
He is not slightly stronger though, Garp was stronger than Sengoku and these two both carried the marines through the Roger era as told by Kong. He has different portrayal, he told Jimbo that as a former warlord he should know about the power he possessed, not the admirals but Akainu personally.
And you bet a 10 day fight to the death channeled something different in him. But yeah they’re close, top tier logia fights especially ones that counter each other will take a long time to unfold, that doesn’t mean peasants without logias can put up a fight. Akainu‘s lethality was dumbed down by Aokiji’s fruit, but I bet any non logia would prefer fighting Aokiji over Akainu.

Considering how BB is being set up these past few chapters, I can't see him being the Final Villian but he'll be Luffys opponent in Laughtale.

Which means Akainu will face Post PK Luffy who got stronger every Island visit after wano.

:goyea:
PK level Akainu is drawing near
@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @ranady

:finally:
If Akainu is luffys pirate king fight then this dude needs to start wrecking some havoc because sitting in a tower bitch about his job is not doing him Justice.

If Akainu is luffys pirate king fight then this dude needs to start wrecking some havoc because sitting in a tower bitch about his job is not doing him Justice.
Why?
Isn't that the same with Mihawk?
Until the person meant to beat said character they can't be active and Oda has to keep them away from actively engaging the MC's

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"He took no damage", "he was smiling", "he negged shock wile"

LMAO, apparently we don't share the same definition of negging :gokulaugh:

Kaido after a barrage of G4 moves, NOW THIS is what negging looks like, THIS is no damage:finally:

''Buut bu ut but he was smiling"

Big Mom after countless normal moves, 4 awakened attack (one of which several times stronger than Shock wile) + another 3billion berry man final move ...
Am I seeing things or is that a smile?? :zorothink:
Black Mom healed herself, that's first. For the second, he takes double the damage, he got hit with Law's strongest attacks and he is laughing at his face by the end of the chapter you can see BB is ready for himself to take the offense now.

Lol.

Why?
Isn't that the same with Mihawk?
Until the person meant to beat said character they can't be active and Oda has to keep them away from actively engaging the MC's
Oh I had the same complaints about mihawk. I hate oda making people sit just because “it’s not their time yet” it’s hoenstly one of the most irritating parts of his story telling. Like let the top tiers do things.

At least with mihawk he says he just wants to live peacefully. Akainu wants to go out and do shit but plot says no which is just frustrating.

Oh I had the same complaints about mihawk. I hate oda making people sit just because “it’s not their time yet” it’s hoenstly one of the most irritating parts of his story telling. Like let the top tiers do things.
If Oda let them move they'd inevitably run into each other and someone had to win. Oda doesn't like that thus he keeps them away from each other for the most part.

Sucks ass but that's how he always does it.

At least with mihawk he says he just wants to live peacefully. Akainu wants to go out and do shit but plot says no which is just frustrating.
I believe Oda is doing Akainu like a volcano, building up the pressure til he/it explode.
I like that Oda actually had Akainu acknowledge that he's frustrated by the situation, meaning that he did not change Akainu's personality post-timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.