What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp is not stronger than Sengoku, no idea where people get this idea lol. They’ve always been portrayed as equals, if anything it was Sengoku who always held the higher rank.
And nah I think Aokiji and Akainu have equal fruits, that’s how Punk Hazard portrayed it.
Sengoku was talking about Garp like a fan during Rocks intro lol
Sengoku was portrayed with Shiki while Garp with Roger, and the latter is the one with heroic ventures like disbanding Rocks and other various achievements as stated by Sengoku himself. You know the rank doesn’t mean a thing with Garp.

Their fruits are equal when going against each other only. Akainu has the most offensive fruit as per canon and it’s the same “element” the yonko choked on, and that scene with Jimbo too.

The admirals are close but Akainu is built different in every category imaginable, whether it’s feats or portrayal.

Tbf that was the best thing UK did since the EU
Europe is basically fucked and best case scenario will need a decade to recover from what Putin did to them lol
Yeah, nah. Putin destroyed everything he had ever worked for after his failing invasion in Ukraine and in no way or form is the UK in a better condition than the EU currently.

Even if the EU needs a decade to recover, the UK will need far beyond that to go back to pre-Brexit level of prosperity.

I am not a European, btw, so I have no horse in this race. This is just my opinion as a neutral third party. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Kinyagi is in charge of a fandom??!!
Always has been.:beckmoji:

Yeah, nah. Putin destroyed everything he had ever worked for after his failing invasion in Ukraine and in no way or form is the UK in a better condition than the EU currently.

Even if the EU needs a decade to recover, the UK will need far beyond that to go back to pre-Brexit level of prosperity.

I am not a European, btw, so I have no horse in this race. This is just my opinion as a neutral third party. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Always has been.:beckmoji:
Terrifying…

Status
Not open for further replies.