What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He is not slightly stronger though, Garp was stronger than Sengoku and these two both carried the marines through the Roger era as told by Kong. He has different portrayal, he told Jimbo that as a former warlord he should know about the power he possessed, not the admirals but Akainu personally.
And you bet a 10 day fight to the death channeled something different in him. But yeah they’re close, top tier logia fights especially ones that counter each other will take a long time to unfold, that doesn’t mean peasants without logias can put up a fight. Akainu‘s lethality was dumbed down by Aokiji’s fruit, but I bet any non logia would prefer fighting Aokiji over Akainu.
Garp is not stronger than Sengoku, no idea where people get this idea lol. They’ve always been portrayed as equals, if anything it was Sengoku who always held the higher rank.

And nah I think Aokiji and Akainu have equal fruits, that’s how Punk Hazard portrayed it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp is not stronger than Sengoku, no idea where people get this idea lol. They’ve always been portrayed as equals, if anything it was Sengoku who always held the higher rank.

And nah I think Aokiji and Akainu have equal fruits, that’s how Punk Hazard portrayed it.
I think it's due to what I said some months ago ( I don't say I'm the only one to think about it tho ).

I think Ice is one thing, I think Aokiji can manipulate the temperature of his Ice. I think if it was Ice only Akainu would have a monstrous advantage with his fruit.

I endorse these comments, but if Akainu is Pirate King +, then that would make all Admirals Pirate King tier since Akainu is only slightly stronger than the other Admirals.

It’s almost as if I’ve been saying Admirals are Pirate King tier for years now…lol
And why not? PK Roger was too big of a fraud to even go to Tottoland directly. Papakiji loldiffed that same place as he walked around casually. :milaugh:

Never heard of her
Why is she hated?
She wanted to break the northern island protocol, basically breaching international law as it’s part of the brexit agreement.
She is hated by the chinese and other EU major countries for strengthening the ties with Australia
Her intended tax reform is garbage
And worse of all are direct statements against Russia and China in this time of war, made in comfort as the UK isn’t big on russian supply. This gave her baltic support but the rest of Europe is not happy.
So basically both her internal and external affairs suck

Status
Not open for further replies.