Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
I at least appreciate with you responding

Page One is a ancient Zoan. Pica was nothing special outside of his golem and the one time his durability was gassed it was by himself (which he then got destroyed)

Ashura cut a Jack (without hybrid) once while Jack was not taking him seriously, and proceeded not to do anything after (Ashura also took damage).

I know which panel you are talking about with Zoro and kyoshiro going on par, keep in mind also that Denjiro was casual and grinning the whole time while Zoro practically begged him to move out of the way
First of all Ancient Zoan or not, once he gets cut it is over. You ignored the breath of all things, which would allow Zoro to cut anything and nothing. I didn't even mention Zoro's aura, which could likely just make P1 show his belly.
Also, Denjiro smirked, but he was not smirking the whole time. Everytime Zoro attacked he had a different face on. Also, Pica and Vergo had full body haki, Zoro cut that like butter.
Yes Zoro told him to move but Zoro was not after Kyoshiro, he went after Orochi. Then Kyoshiro explained he was orochi's dog and they stopped fighting.

First of all Ancient Zoan or not, once he gets cut it is over. You ignored the breath of all things, which would allow Zoro to cut anything and nothing. I didn't even mention Zoro's aura, which could likely just make P1 show his belly.
Also, Denjiro smirked, but he was not smirking the whole time. Everytime Zoro attacked he had a different face on. Also, Pica and Vergo had full body haki, Zoro cut that like butter.
Yes Zoro told him to move but Zoro was not after Kyoshiro, he went after Orochi. Then Kyoshiro explained he was orochi's dog and they stopped fighting.
you admitted breath of all things is headcanon in your own post so yeah I ignored it.

I don't know what Page One showing his belly even means

Both times we've seen Full Body, it was destroyed. It's an inefficient form of haki. Law cut it without hardening

Yes Zoro was not after kyoshiro. But he needed him out of the way and couldn't do it so he resorted to pleading instead

Status
Not open for further replies.