Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
"Trick Attack" Ulti - "Go-Getter" Page One - "Kijin" Gong Zhu
"Benevolence" Black Maria - "Red Flag" X Drake - "Last Rush" Sasaki

- Flying Six appear before Kaido, last time was years ago
- Black Maria calls people their epithet and wants to meet the King
- Drake + Ulti doubt that the samurai alliance has truly been crushed. Ulti suggest to let her handle it, but her brother Page One refuses
- Gong Zhu wants to see the head of the samurai who has cut Jack or else he will behead them(?)
- Kaido throws an old paper before Sasaki and asks how he feels about his family working for the enemy, but he does not mind it, it is unclear who is meant
- There are many demon hands and legs shown, one asks where a rude child is
Was it verified who Gong Zhu is?

Also, if Black Maria wants to meet with King, we might get a duo scenario between Zoro and Nami like in Alabasta where they confronted Mr. 1 and Ms. Doublefinger.

What do you mean Sanji doesn't kill characters? Lol. He has threatened to kill people many times and even tried to get Jinbe to kill himself. Even during his introduction he tried to kill Fullbody and the Baratie chefs had to stop him.

The SH's don't kill people? Nice joke.
Robin and Zoro have been confirmed to kill people. Nami, Luffy, Chopper, Brook & Jinbe hatched a whole plan with Capone to kill Big Mom. Chopper tried to kill Big Mom in Wano. Nami tried to kill Arlong numerous times growing up. Franky & Brook are likely to have killed as well.
Ugh.... I'd rather continue watching an episode of the show I'm watching currently than explain something so fucking obvious... that literally trying to explain it and argue it is the epitome of wasting my time... believe what you want buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.